" Senseless " trophy tip !

Hey guys!

Just got the trophy and saw everyone is having problem with it as it's quite difficult to flash an enemy when the grenade takes about 5 seconds to explode, so I was a little bit curious to find out if Blitz shield flash would work even tho the trophy specifiys that it needs to be a stun GRENADE , well it does work, just got the trophy!

So go with Blitz and flash with R1 and melee the ennemy to kill him and it'll be way easier!

+ Ennemies killed while flashed with grenades are cumulated with the ones killed flashed with the shield !

So hopefully this will help a lot of people! Good luck! :)

Edited by dee-lan
  • Like 2

Hey guys!

Just got the trophy and saw everyone is having problem with it as it's quite difficult to flash an enemy when the grenade takes about 5 seconds to explode, so I was a little bit curious to find out if Blitz shield flash would work even tho the trophy specifiys that it needs to be a stun GRENADE , well it does work, just got the trophy!

So go with Blitz and flash with R1 and melee the ennemy to kill him and it'll be way easier!

+ Ennemies killed while flashed with grenades are cumulated with the ones killed flashed with the shield !

So hopefully this will help a lot of people! Good luck! :)

Ah, okay, the official description for this trophy is worded so badly, lol I went ahead and updated the trophy guide and added your tip about Blitz's shield ;)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...