So what are you all currently playing?

Rngesus37

I've been on a game buying binge lately so now I got way too much to play, more than enough to hold me over until the fall game crush.

Currently though I rotate between Borderlands which I finally just got into, and it has me looking forward to Borderlands 2. That rotates with Dragon's Dogma and a little Gran Turismo 5. Though It's been about a week since I played any GT5, need to give it some love soon. Want to at least gold all the A and B spec series races.

So what are you guys playing these days?

I'm a big racing game fan too, even though I suck at them. Have you played Test Drive Unlimited 2? I loved the first one. I have the second but it's just rotting in my backlog. I probably need to get around to it real soon.

Yeah, I'm a fan of TDU2 although I haven't played it as much as I should. I think it's better than the original but the physics are still a little wonky to me. I need to get back into it though.

Parker

Rainbow moon is awesome. I am 50 hours in, and I can't stop thinking about it. When I am at work, my mind wanders and I am playing Rainbow moon in my head. I haven't been this 'addicted' to a game since FFVII.

PS. Everyone keeps saying SRPG, what does the S stand for? Strategy?

Awesome, gonna have to get this then since I love SRPG's. I got too much stuff to play right now though. Yes the S stands for strategy. Applies to turn based RPG's that have a movement grid like this, the Disgaea series, Final Fantasy Tactics and so forth. Well I guess anything with movement positioning counts instead of your characters being fixed placement.

Edited by TheFluke

Got bored of trying to plat my games so I decided to go and take my time to play Uncharted 3 again. Still a masterpiece of a game but for some reason, I lost my edge. Anyways, on the multiplayer side, I found Blacklight: Retribution to be pretty cool and it should hold my attention for a while until Dust 514 (hopefully it's good (and hopefully free trophies!!!)).

I just got my Skyrim platinum yesterday so now I'm moving onto finally getting my Metal Gear Solid 2 platinum, Dead Rising 2 platinum and finishing Black Ops. Want to get my completion rate up to 95% :D

How many hours you got into your save for the plat? I need to go back and plat it but I'm waiting for the GOTY edition for all the DLC too with it.