So what are you all currently playing?

Rngesus37

• 2 weeks later...

LA Noire (a fantastic game that I can't believe I did not get into earlier)

Yeah, it's a pretty good game but don't have a long session with it, the game will wear your ass down. It was great at first but by the third desk, I was just worn out and couldn't finish it for another month. Saying that, it's been almost a year since I last played it and wouldn't mind going back for the 100% as soon as I find a copy...

-

As for what I'm playing, I'm currently doing Far Cry 3 100% in-game, which has been nothing but fun. This is definitely worth full price and anyone out there looking for a game to fulfil their needs, it's this. Along with that, trying to boost Medal of Honor (2010) with some friends, Max Payne 3 Multiplayer Level 50 GRIND (Fuck this game), and Resident Evil 6 co-op with a friend (fun as hell game!!).

Yeah, it's a pretty good game but don't have a long session with it, the game will wear your ass down. It was great at first but by the third desk, I was just worn out and couldn't finish it for another month. Saying that, it's been almost a year since I last played it and wouldn't mind going back for the 100% as soon as I find a copy...

-

As for what I'm playing, I'm currently doing Far Cry 3 100% in-game, which has been nothing but fun. This is definitely worth full price and anyone out there looking for a game to fulfil their needs, it's this. Along with that, trying to boost Medal of Honor (2010) with some friends, Max Payne 3 Multiplayer Level 50 GRIND (Fuck this game), and Resident Evil 6 co-op with a friend (fun as hell game!!).

Scotty???!!! Is.....that......you?! lol It's good to hear from you again! :yay: Anyway, I can send you my copy after I get the 100%. Like maybe we could do a temporary trade for Far Cry 3 when you are done with it. BTW, I have the Complete Edition which has all DLC. :D Anyway, I wish I could help you with MOH. I loved that game. I sold it recently though as the community is dwindling. Good luck, I had a blast getting the Cruise Missile trophy. It is probably the best killstreak ever. It IMO beats out the nuke in MW2. :)