So what are you all currently playing?

Rngesus37

Scotty???!!! Is.....that......you?! lol It's good to hear from you again! :yay: Anyway, I can send you my copy after I get the 100%. Like maybe we could do a temporary trade for Far Cry 3 when you are done with it. BTW, I have the Complete Edition which has all DLC. :D Anyway, I wish I could help you with MOH. I loved that game. I sold it recently though as the community is dwindling. Good luck, I had a blast getting the Cruise Missile trophy. It is probably the best killstreak ever. It IMO beats out the nuke in MW2. :)

I'm sorry, Dan, but Far Cry 3 is one of those games that resides with the rest of the good games. I have some other shit you can borrow, but I'd rather you not go through the pain of those. Yeah, I'm back for a bit. As for my boosting squad, we're trying to find a good day to just boost Sector Control as that's the easiest to level up in. After not having played it for about 2 years, coming back to it now, it's poop. The campaign picks up at the last few missions though, but the rest of the game for me is just a drag.

I'm sorry, Dan, but Far Cry 3 is one of those games that resides with the rest of the good games. I have some other shit you can borrow, but I'd rather you not go through the pain of those. Yeah, I'm back for a bit. As for my boosting squad, we're trying to find a good day to just boost Sector Control as that's the easiest to level up in. After not having played it for about 2 years, coming back to it now, it's poop. The campaign picks up at the last few missions though, but the rest of the game for me is just a drag.

I see......what game are we talking about BTW? Crysis 2 or Resistance 2? Finally if you were really interested I could sell you LA NOIRE cheaper than you could get it used at Gamestop. Regardless, we should probably talk in a PM so as not to distract from the thread topic. ;)

Bought the AC Brotherhood DLC, NFS: Hot Pursuit DLC and Flower today, so far I haven't played anything other than Flower, its just, so.......relaxing.....I.......can't................................stop.......................................................playing......................................................................................

good to hear. I just bought this game a few days ago. I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

I see......what game are we talking about BTW? Crysis 2 or Resistance 2? Finally if you were really interested I could sell you LA NOIRE cheaper than you could get it used at Gamestop. Regardless, we should probably talk in a PM so as not to distract from the thread topic. ;)

I tried sending you a PM yesterday but your inbox is either filled with clutter or there's a block between us. Who knows?

Anarchy Reigns (PS3), Ragnarok Odyssey (Vita, my game to play when I'm pissed at Dungeon Hunter Alliance's boss gauntlets), Tales of the Abyss (3DS), Comix Zone (Steam), and just got Red Alert 2 to work for the first time in about a decade.

Also running through most of the RE games. RE0 and RE1 on Wii, RE2 on Dreamcast, RE4 on PSN, RE5 and RE6 on PS3...might finish it with RE3 on DC and CVX on PS2 (I already beat CV on DC)

A few games but the main ones are:

• Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA f
  • One Piece: Pirate Warriors
  • Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3
  • Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Dreamy Theatre
  • BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

I'll also be playing Mugen Souls in between games as to slowly chip away at the grinding I'm up to in that game, probably also have many others in random bursts but these are what I'll mainly be playing at current.

Dead Space 2....and watching the Seahawks kick the shit out of Atlanta! (For my buddy Skiddles)

Gearing up for DS3? :D

I know im really looking forward to it.

I'm currently playing Blops II. Trying to get through these damn challenges. 88/160 and making slow, but steady progress.

• Like 1