So what are you all currently playing?

Rngesus37

Deus ex and assassins creed revelations

I picked up Deus Ex out of the bargain bin today. :awesome:

How is it?

Edit: Doh, I decided to go back and finish Dead Space: Extraction and I'm going to start playing Crysis as soon as I'm finished. :P

Edited by Rowdi

The Wifey and I have started playing Mortal Kombat together. She's pretty damn good too, even though she just button mashes.

Parker

That reminds me of my friend. Except it was Sonic Adventure 2 versus mode that he button mashed on. I still think he only did it cause he hates playing Sonic games. Whenever I make him be Tails, he always tries to ditch me. I did manage to get him interested in Guardian Heroes.

He was a Nintendo kid, I was a Sega kid. Funny thing is now we're both Sony fans though.

Edited by gamerm1337

I picked up Deus Ex out of the bargain bin today. :awesome:

How is it?

:hmm: well, it´s ,, hm how to put it .... it´s not the best i have played but i guess it´s okay ( abit boring) ..

It´s way overhyped, i heard it was the best game ever :/

Booted up the Dreamcast today for some Ferrari F355 Challenge. I'm actually currently in talks with a local arcade to buy their Ferrari F355 Challenge arcade machine. It's the one with triple screens, force feedback wheel, 6 speed shifter and an awesome cabinet. They're asking $5K but I'm sure I can get them down a few thousand, and if they'll let it go for $2k I'll be picking it up in the next few days.

Parker

Rainbow Moon

White Knight Chronicles II

Disgaea 4

Record of Agarest War Zero

Three of the four are in the "latter stages of grinding out the Platinum". The fourth is too new for me to have gotten that far, but I suspect will eventually join my list of other RPGs that I've ground out a lengthy Platinum for.

I've got some less grindy titles in my backlog, but I imagine it might be a while before I start anything new. I'll only juggle so many active titles at any one time.

Currently playing Free Realms..... (I know it's laughable) and Rayman on the Vita. I do play Resident Evil 5 now and then to grind some cash with a friend but I'm just not in the mood for games lately as I'm stressed out about Uni.

Demon's Souls. My first time to play it in English. And I'm still coming back to Soul Calibur V and MGS: Peacewalker. I'm also grazing with Robotics: Notes, I'm interested in the concept. Once in a while I still watch videos/news from Shuukan Toro Station.

I'm currently playing Record of Agarest War Zero, but for the past couple of weeks every time I turn on my PS3 to play it, a thunderstorm comes out of nowhere. I would play during it, but I don't want to risk lightning striking the house and screwing with the PS3.

Been in the mood to experience knights, magic, and an epic tale so I've decided to play through Dragon Age: Origins again. Playing as an Elf in the circle of Magi and it's different than I originally thought it would. Also, helping a friend out with some WarHammer 40K weapon challenges till my PS+ ends.

I am currently somewhat struggling with Motorstorm RC (vita), and the rare times that I have to play PS3 its finishing the dreadful Eat Lead. I just rarely have times for games anymore. I am nearing 18, and my life just seems to be picking up DRASTICALLY. The cool thing is that I have decided to date sometime after I turn 18. :D I just don't personally believe in dating until you are an adult. Young teenagers just have no business dating because in my opinion it only leads to breakups or accidental children. Anyway, that is my rant of the day ;) .

Edit: Man I am out of it...that got off topic SOOO fast! lol

Edited by DanielVT

I've actually been playing a lot of CoD: MW3 online with my cousins and friends. I forgot how much I loved it lol. I've also played a little bit of Borderlands.

I've just kind of grown tired of going for trophies after that hellacious Modnation Racers plat so I'm playing purely for fun right now (and I leave to college in a month anyways.) Might start playing some games on my PSP that I never finished or never started. Star Ocean: Final Frontier is one of those, DBZ: Shin Budokai is another :awesome:

For the guys playing Record of Agarest War, how are those games? What kind of RPG's are they like?

Also, warhammer space marine is $10 this week at Best Buy, almost picked it up. How is it? I might have to pull the trigger.

It's a tactical RPG like Final Fantasy Tactics and Disgaea, it also has dating sim aspects. The first game is pretty lengthy and the amount of characters you're given can get kinda out of hand if you're the type that wants to play with everyone because if you're going for the true endings you have very little time to grind due to the fact that you have to beat the final boss in 500 turns [battles] (unless you download the game from the US store where you can grind in dungeons without worrying about battles adding to your turn counter).

This is a grind heavy game, you have to upgrade a lot of stuff if you want your characters to survive if you play on the hardest difficulty which is required for platinum if you're intending to go for it. It's recommended that if you're not good at tactical RPG's to go through two playthroughs starting on easy then go to hard, or buy a bunch of DLC weapons and start on hard. Believe me, depending on the weapons you buy, those DLC weapons can carry you through the five generations and part of the post game area.

as for the dating sim part of it, the main character has a choice between one of three women to marry at the end of his generation. Throughout adventuring you'll have to make choices that affect the affection rating of each girl and it affects the light/dark meter that's only present in the first game (please note I have not played the "third" game yet so I don't know if that returns but it's not present in Agarest Zero). After the final battle on that particular area is over, you can chose your bride and your choice affects their child's looks and what weapon they use. After that the game continues and the main character switches to the son of the previous generation's couple.

Now Agarest Zero is a prequel to the first game. Most of what's said above sticks here, except the turn [battle] counter and the light/dark meter are both gone, so feel free to grind away anywhere you want to, also dungeons have changed from exploring in a 3D environment to just more over world exploration from point to point.

Also Zero has a shortened version of the first game that's only accessible by beating the game and doing a new game+ or have a clear file from the first game. You still make choices but no matter what you do, you'll always get the true ending and you can't chose who each character marries. You only fight the major fights and have no place to grind, it's also a good place to get a good party member early on in your second playthrough of Zero.

Now the second game I haven't played yet so I can't say what it's like, I do know it changed its battle system from tactical stuff to a battle system that's similar to Cross Edge.

ALSO! THE AUDIO IN ALL 3 GAMES ONLY COMES IN JAPANESE! IF YOU WANT ENGLISH VOICES YOU'RE SOL

Now as for Warhammer, I really liked playing it, the game can get a little repetitive at times, but even for $10 that's a good buy. Plus there's the multiplayer which has a somewhat alive community. (I haven't played it since around march so it may have died a bit)

Edited by Qu1ck57r1k3