So what are you all currently playing?

Rngesus37

Bought the AC Brotherhood DLC, NFS: Hot Pursuit DLC and Flower today, so far I haven't played anything other than Flower, its just, so.......relaxing.....I.......can't................................stop.......................................................playing......................................................................................

Just got FF XIII platinum. Now I must choose between sly trilogy and rayman origins :lol:

Sly, go Sly :). And congratulations on the FF XIII platinum. I lost my save, so I have to restart just to get treasure hunter and killing a Long Gui :(

As for what I am playing, beat Dead Space 2 Zealot on Tuesday, and Dead Space Ignition yesterday. Going for my Hardcore run on Dead Space 2 over the next few days, and then on to Dead Space Extraction. Man that is a lot of Dead Space lol ...

I'm on my grinding way to Borderlands as I am only lvl 38 at the time , haven't started the 2nd playthrough because I have the GOTY edition and just finished the First DLC. I want to see if I can reach 50 with 1 playthrough and all DLC.

I got it in one playthrough. It shouldn't be too difficult.

Sly, go Sly :). And congratulations on the FF XIII platinum. I lost my save, so I have to restart just to get treasure hunter and killing a Long Gui :(

As for what I am playing, beat Dead Space 2 Zealot on Tuesday, and Dead Space Ignition yesterday. Going for my Hardcore run on Dead Space 2 over the next few days, and then on to Dead Space Extraction. Man that is a lot of Dead Space lol ...

Do you need a FF save? If yes, I can lend you it ;)

i downloaded a GBA emulator and im playing Pokemon Leaf Greeen which i find is alright because ATM it only has the first 150 pokemon and it isnt the same as playing Pokemon Red for the gameboy color but it is close enough

Edited by silver_pigy