So what are you all currently playing?

Rngesus37

• 1 month later...

I am trying to work on my backlog in anticipation of BLOPS II, BLOPS VITA, and MOH:Warfighter as well as ACIII:Liberation. The three games I have selected to work on all at once is Killzone MP (5 levels till plat), Eat Lead! (over halfway through final playthrough), and MLB 12 The Show (PS3 and Vita versions I just need the XP trophies on the Vita, and a few random ones on the PS3), finally, I am working on Uncharted: Golden Abyss. So yeah...... a bit busy.

1-4 years seemed better as for now imo. There are characters that can't jump (like Luna), which stops one player from doing like a half of a level f.e. ... You have new magic and sheet, but the humour is pretty much the same so I guess that if someone enjoyed years 1-4 he will probably enjoy this part as well. What is important, according to guides getting plat for this part takes way less time than getting the plat for the 1st one.

I spent most of my gaming time this past week working on Gran Turismo 4 :blush: . I couldn't find the right memory card with my GT4 save on it so I decided to try to see how far I could get without buying a car...just working with the ones I win or earn from the license tests. My win ratio is suffering, but I've finished 6% of the game so far. :yay: