So what are you all currently playing?

Rngesus37

Don't worry, it gets easier along the way. Stealth your way to make it incredibly easier and take your time!! Some people never understand the latter...

Started to figure that out by the 3rd/4th level and since then I have been enjoying it more. Good game once you get into it. But liking the challenge either way. Theres no fun in an "easy" game.

Finished Assassin's Creed II story (don't know why I waited so long) and I may finish up the collectables like the feathers and Assassin tombs, or I may just go ahead and start Brotherhood.

Parker

Parker, Brotherhood will suck the life out of you!! I absolutely love that game and it's still one of my personal favorite Sandbox's. The story is gripping along with training members of the brotherhood. I don't have the words to describe it... Just play it.

Oh, and I didn't like Assassin's Creed II at all. Did you?

Parker, Brotherhood will suck the life out of you!! I absolutely love that game and it's still one of my personal favorite Sandbox's. The story is gripping along with training members of the brotherhood. I don't have the words to describe it... Just play it.

Oh, and I didn't like Assassin's Creed II at all. Did you?

Good to hear positive things about Brotherhood, I can't wait to play it now. Just gotta wait for my son to go to sleep for the night and it'll have all my attention. As for Assassin's Creed II, I actually really liked it. There were a few slow parts and I often fell to my death because of some wonky free running controls, but overall I really enjoyed the game. Did you play the original Assassin's Creed? I did and I think II improved upon the formula in everyway which is why I may have liked it more than you.

Parker

ok thanks, gonna check it out if i can find it for cheap!

The game is pretty cheap now and if you can find it for around $20 or so (I was at Best Buy today and they had a ton of brand new copies for $20) it is definitely worth the purchase. Like PSX said, it's an FPS with dinosaurs, how can you go wrong with that?

Parker

The game is pretty cheap now and if you can find it for around $20 or so (I was at Best Buy today and they had a ton of brand new copies for $20) it is definitely worth the purchase. Like PSX said, it's an FPS with dinosaurs, how can you go wrong with that?

Parker

I would NEVER have bought it w/o the encouragement of another fellow gamer...with the History of the gaming quality of most Jurassic Park games dating back to the 32-bit generation. Nevertheless, as long as you're not expecting something EPIC, you shouldn't be disappointed with the quality vs. pricetag. It kinda feels like it's what Dino Crisis should have been.

Good to hear positive things about Brotherhood, I can't wait to play it now. Just gotta wait for my son to go to sleep for the night and it'll have all my attention. As for Assassin's Creed II, I actually really liked it. There were a few slow parts and I often fell to my death because of some wonky free running controls, but overall I really enjoyed the game. Did you play the original Assassin's Creed? I did and I think II improved upon the formula in everyway which is why I may have liked it more than you.

Parker

Yes, I've played the original Assassin's Creed... And loved it!!! I was thoroughly engrossed in the story for the game and was eager to get to the next part to see what was going to happen next. To this day, it's still one of my favorite titles and probably the best AC, I thought. Wished it had trophy support as I'd definitely go back to platinum it. Maybe it's me though, but the Crusades were very interesting to me and probably one of my favorite time periods.

Brotherhood has an amazing backdrop with an antagonist whose pretty much ruthless in every way. I'd say, take your time to level up your assassins for your brotherhood as later in the game, they'll be powerful to the point of literally walking through entire sequences. Great game and definitely worth the time.

• Like 1

Yes, I've played the original Assassin's Creed... And loved it!!! I was thoroughly engrossed in the story for the game and was eager to get to the next part to see what was going to happen next. To this day, it's still one of my favorite titles and probably the best AC, I thought. Wished it had trophy support as I'd definitely go back to platinum it. Maybe it's me though, but the Crusades were very interesting to me and probably one of my favorite time periods.

Brotherhood has an amazing backdrop with an antagonist whose pretty much ruthless in every way. I'd say, take your time to level up your assassins for your brotherhood as later in the game, they'll be powerful to the point of literally walking through entire sequences. Great game and definitely worth the time.

You're making me want to skip The Walking Dead and just start playing Brotherhood. :lol: The show starts in less than 10 minutes so as soon as it's over I'm getting my ass to my PS3 and I'm playing well into the morning I'm sure. I already have it patched and installed on the HDD so I'm ready to go.

Parker

You're making me want to skip The Walking Dead and just start playing Brotherhood. :lol: The show starts in less than 10 minutes so as soon as it's over I'm getting my ass to my PS3 and I'm playing well into the morning I'm sure. I already have it patched and installed on the HDD so I'm ready to go.

Parker

If you're looking for a good book to read, I'd say that The Walking Dead comic book series is undeniably the best there is. It's 100x better than the show and the deaths are just brutal. Vol. 1 has haunted me with it's final page. Major stuff happens!!

As for what I'm currently playing, it's Uncharted 2: Among Thieves Co-op and Dragon Age: Origins Warrior playthrough.

I'll be taking the PS3 out with me this time instead of the PS2, so I'll have a big trophy jump the next time ya'll see me in Dec.

Here's the list of titles that I'll be working on during the 3 week period:

Jurassic: The Hunted

Katamari Forever

Heroes Over Europe

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

IL*2 Sturmovik

Jane's Advanced Strike Fighters

Grand Theft Auto IV

3D Dot Game Heroes

MLB 10: The Show

Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon

Resistance 2