Project Platinum: Zombies

HcG Clawz

Yeah, this project platinum is retardedly broad in scope. Not to piss on your parade, but you might want to tighten the focus or something, because there are far more than just 18 platable games with zombies in them. For one, you're missing The Last of Us in your list of zombie games, in that the Infected exhibit all the traditional characteristics of zombies with the only difference from the traditional zombie archetype is that the initiating contagion is a fungus instead of a virus. Both the Telltale Walking Dead titles are missing, so is this just action games, or what?

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 2

Can you sign me up as "Advanced Zombie Hunter"? 6 plats for me:

Dead Nation

Dead Rising 2: Off the Record

Dead Island

Plants vs. Zombies (Vita)

The Hungry Horde

Zombie Tycoon 2

I have 3 platted

Dead island

Dead island riptide

Plants vs zombie garden warfare

I'm a beginner with Lollipop Chainsaw plat.  :)

Added

Yeah, this project platinum is retardedly broad in scope. Not to piss on your parade, but you might want to tighten the focus or something, because there are far more than just 18 platable games with zombies in them. For one, you're missing The Last of Us in your list of zombie games, in that the Infected exhibit all the traditional characteristics of zombies with the only difference from the traditional zombie archetype is that the initiating contagion is a fungus instead of a virus. Both the Telltale Walking Dead titles are missing, so is this just action games, or what?

This is just the comment i was waiting for to come :P

The whole reason i started this project platinum is because of last of us since its my favourite game. but people were complaining that i added it because they are not zombies but infected. So to be honest i still don't know what i want to do with this. Also only 1 TT Walking dead has a platinum and they are both already reserved for zadorvp his PP.

Also if there are "far more" then why dont you tell them?

Edited by HcG Clawz
  • Like 2

I have some of these but haven't platted any yet, so just sign me up as a n00b for now

Edit: I agree with what Damon said as well.

i have only one .... but it is a sexy Plat :)

1. Lollipop Chainsaw

2 platinum.....

Dead Island Riptide

Lollipop Chainsaw

You guys have been added.

Good stuff man. I've played a couple of these but have absolutely no plans to plat anybody them except maybe dying light. But still no ps4 so don't sign me up. Just wanted to say it looks good.

That makes you a n00b zombie hunter :awesome: Alright cool, thanks man :)

• Like 1

Why no Resident Evil? At least the HD Remake deserves a spot.

Because Resident Evil has 6 games so it will have its own PP.

I like killing zombies. Sign me up as a Beginner Zombie Hunter with just the Dead Nation platinum. 

Who doesn't like killing zombies? :D Added. 

Also if there are "far more" then why dont you tell them?

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

Both the Telltale TWD games

Yakuza Dead Souls

Zombie Vikings

And that's from just 30 seconds of half-assed searching. What I'm saying is that "Zombies" is too broad a subject for a Project Platinum. Want to do a Dead Island? Great. A Dead Rising one? A Walking Dead one? All good. But doing one that broadly encompasses "zombies", especially since this can easily hit a couple dozen games which is far too many for something like this, and also because apparently there's a rule somewhere that says you can't use a game for more than one project. You just took the Dead Island games off the table for anyone that wants to do just a Dead Island PP, for instance. These things are getting out of hand with the scope of some of them.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 3

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

Both the Telltale TWD games

Yakuza Dead Souls

Zombie Vikings

And that's from just 30 seconds of half-assed searching. What I'm saying is that "Zombies" is too broad a subject for a Project Platinum. Want to do a Dead Island? Great. A Dead Rising one? A Walking Dead one? All good. But doing one that broadly encompasses "zombies", especially since this can easily hit a couple dozen games which is far too many for something like this, and also because apparently there's a rule somewhere that says you can't use a game for more than one project. You just took the Dead Island games off the table for anyone that wants to do just a Dead Island PP, for instance.

Yaiba would go to a Ninja Gaiden PP if it started though due to game amount:

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2/Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+

Ninja Gaiden 3

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

Ninja Gaiden Sigma+

Yaiba

Yaiba would go to a Ninja Gaiden PP if it started though due to game amount:

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2/Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+

Ninja Gaiden 3

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge

Ninja Gaiden Sigma+

Yaiba

In that case, the Dead Island games need to be taken off on the chance someone might start one for that series.