Project Platinum: Zombies

HcG Clawz

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

Both the Telltale TWD games

Yakuza Dead Souls

Zombie Vikings

And that's from just 30 seconds of half-assed searching. What I'm saying is that "Zombies" is too broad a subject for a Project Platinum. Want to do a Dead Island? Great. A Dead Rising one? A Walking Dead one? All good. But doing one that broadly encompasses "zombies", especially since this can easily hit a couple dozen games which is far too many for something like this, and also because apparently there's a rule somewhere that says you can't use a game for more than one project. You just took the Dead Island games off the table for anyone that wants to do just a Dead Island PP, for instance. These things are getting out of hand with the scope of some of them.

Ok your post makes absolutely no sense. first you want me to add games like Ninja Gaiden Z which has 5 plats  which makes it eligible for its own pp and Yakuza with 5 plats that is a pp in the works by cielle. and then you tell me i took away a Dead Island PP that only has 3 plats with a 4th coming in 4 months. 

So now you know why i havent added those 2 games, i already told you about the TT Walking Dead games and only ONE of them has a plat. And Zombie Vikings is already listed. So that is still 18 games. And i dont think 18 games are to much  since there are PP's with more games. 

So please if you have something to moan about. At least do a bit of research. You only make yourself look dumb.

• Like 1

In that case, the Dead Island games need to be taken off on the chance someone might start one for that series.

A game needs to have 5 unique games in order to have a PP made. So a Dead Island PP by itself cannot happen. If you would've looked at the first page of the PP General Rules, you would've known that instead of saying nonsense.

• Like 2

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z

Both the Telltale TWD games

Yakuza Dead Souls

Zombie Vikings

And that's from just 30 seconds of half-assed searching.

In that case, the Dead Island games need to be taken off on the chance someone might start one for that series.

Almost every single argument you've brought up vanishes if you read the PP rules: PPs need to have 5 unique plats to qualify. There is no Dead Island PP because there are only 3 Dead Island games. There is no Walking Dead PP because there aren't enough games (and the Walking Dead games have been reserved for the episodic choice-and-consequence PP). Etc.

Three of the four games you listed will likely belong to other PPs, and that's why they're not included here. And the fourth one you listed is already in this PP (Zombie Vikings). Spend your 30 seconds of half-assed searching reading up on how PPs work.

Edited by NathanielJohn
  • Like 1

Ok your post makes absolutely no sense. first you want me to add games like Ninja Gaiden Z which has 5 plats  which makes it eligible for its own pp and Yakuza with 5 plats that is a pp in the works by cielle. and then you tell me i took away a Dead Island PP that only has 3 plats with a 4th coming in 4 months. 

So now you know why i havent added those 2 games, i already told you about the TT Walking Dead games and only ONE of them has a plat. And Zombie Vikings is already listed. So that is still 18 games. And i dont think 18 games are to much  since there are PP's with more games. 

So please if you have something to moan about. At least do a bit of research. You only make yourself look dumb.

Fair enough, I missed Zombie Vikings and forgot that TWD Season 2 doesn't have a plat, but my point remains: the subject is too broad. And then if people suggest games with zombies to add, you have an excuse why you can't add it because it belongs to another series that could have it's own PP, yet you've incorporated an entire series (Dead Island) and pull some rule out of your ass saying it only has 3 plats? What does it having only 3 plats have to do with anything? Is that a rule somewhere?

Never mind. This is why the Project Platinum mafia annoys me, by putting too many rules on something that's supposed to be enjoyable (complete with a Required Reading board like I'm at my job), and burying other smaller scale events with their two dozen different threads. Forget it.

Edited by damon8r351

Sign me up as beginner zombie hunter due to me having TWD Survival Instinct's platinum! However I will platinum Dead Nation PS3+PS4,Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare and Dead Island Riptide soon. And I do have Zombie Driver HD on my hard drive.

You have been added, looks like you got quite the backlog :D its the same thing for me i have started 5 of the games from the list and i own 7 of the games that i havent started yet. 

Even though i made this thread im still a n00b  :facepalm:

• Like 1

You have been added, looks like you got quite the backlog :D its the same thing for me i have started 5 of the games from the list and i own 7 of the games that i havent started yet. 

Even though i made this thread im still a n00b  :facepalm:

Yeah haha but at least they are great games. And I started Dead Nation PS3 2+ years ago and only earned 1 trophy. But I returned to playing it yesterday. I think the first of the games from my list I'll platinum is Dead Nation PS4. By the way does Dead Nation PS3+PS4 count as separate games or are they counted as just one in this PP?

yet you've incorporated an entire series (Dead Island) and pull some rule out of your ass saying it only has 3 plats? What does it having only 3 plats have to do with anything? Is that a rule somewhere?

Yes, it's a rule in the Main PP Thread:

• You can't use franchises that exceed the 5 unique games rules (at the time of requesting to make the PP) as they can have their own thread. Mixed Bag PP threads are only for smaller franchises and stand alone IP's.
  • You'll need to include every franchise that meet your conditions. 

So to summarize: you can't include games from series that have 5 plats (since they should get their own PP), and you *must* include games from series with fewer plats.

Edited by NathanielJohn
  • Like 1

Fair enough, I missed Zombie Vikings and forgot that TWD Season 2 doesn't have a plat, but my point remains: the subject is too broad. And then if people suggest games with zombies to add, you have an excuse why you can't add it because it belongs to another series that could have it's own PP, yet you've incorporated an entire series (Dead Island) and pull some rule out of your ass saying it only has 3 plats? What does it having only 3 plats have to do with anything? Is that a rule somewhere?

Never mind. This is why the Project Platinum mafia annoys me, by putting too many rules on something that's supposed to be fun, and burying other, smaller scale events with their two dozen different threads. Forget it.

If it really annoys you why dont you just simply ignore it instead of being a drama queen about it. To be honest there are enough people having fun with this seeing from the Main PP thread and other different threads.

Never mind. This is why the Project Platinum mafia annoys me, by putting too many rules on something that's supposed to be fun, and burying other, smaller scale events with their two dozen different threads. Forget it.

The rules are there so there cant be spam of PP of games that only have 2-3 games. Do you really want to see a new PP pop up everyday? No one is forcing you to join. Don't like the idea than move on. It's that simple.

• Like 1

Yeah haha but at least they are great games. And I started Dead Nation PS3 2+ years ago and only earned 1 trophy. But I returned to playing it yesterday. I think the first of the games from my list I'll platinum is Dead Nation PS4. By the way does Dead Nation PS3+PS4 count as separate games or are they counted as just one in this PP?

I started Dead Nation after that infamous psn outage when we got it for free. But never really came back to it. The first game i will finish will probably be Lollipop Chainsaw. I got it for christmas like 2 years ago but never got around to playing it even though it looks like a great game. And no only one version will count.

• Like 1

I started Dead Nation after that infamous psn outage when we got it for free. But never really came back to it. The first game i will finish will probably be Lollipop Chainsaw. I got it for christmas like 2 years ago but never got around to playing it even though it looks like a great game. And no only one version will count.

Good luck with Lollipop Chainsaw and oh okay! Thanks for letting me know!

• Like 1

The rules are there so there cant be spam of PP of games that only have 2-3 games. Do you really want to see a new PP pop up everyday? No one is forcing you to join. Don't like the idea than move on. It's that simple.

If it really annoys you why dont you just simply ignore it instead of being a drama queen about it. To be honest there are enough people having fun with this seeing from the Main PP thread and other different threads.

Yes, it's a rule in the Main PP Thread:

• You can't use franchises that exceed the 5 unique games rules (at the time of requesting to make the PP) as they can have their own thread. Mixed Bag PP threads are only for smaller franchises and stand alone IP's.
  • You'll need to include every franchise that meet your conditions. 

So to summarize: you can't include games from series that have 5 plats (since they should get their own PP), and you *must* include games from series with fewer plats.

That's alright, I'll just start my own non-Project Platinum with blackjack and hookers. :P

No love for Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition or Age of Zombies?

Does Dead Nation mean either the PS3 version or PS4 version (Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition)?

Or just the PS3 version?

To be honest i dont know what i want to do with the Apocalypse Edition since it is somewhat different since you need to complete the dlc to get the platinum for the PS4 versions. Maybe if enough people want me to add it i could add it.

And Age of Zombies doesn't have a plat.

sign me up for advanced zombie hunter 

curently have 

• dead island 
  • dead nation 
  • escape dead island
  • lollipop chainsaw 
  • TWD survival instinct
  • zombie driver HD 

and 5 more in my backlog that i need to  -_-  

Added.