Project Platinum: Zombies

HcG Clawz

Add me to this please. I only have the Plat in Dead Nation (Vita) so far though.

I killed a Zombie Tycoon 2 and Plants vs. Zombie(Vita) before so sign me up as Beginner Zombie Hunter. :P

Sign me up for Beginner Zombie Hunter. I have Dead Island and Dead Island Riptide plats :)

Also have some other games in my backlog waiting to be played...

Add me to the bronze rank, I've got the Zombie Tycoon 2 and Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare platinums.

You guys have been added.

• Like 1

To be honest i dont know what i want to do with the Apocalypse Edition since it is somewhat different since you need to complete the dlc to get the platinum for the PS4 versions. Maybe if enough people want me to add it i could add it.

Could you possibly just put the option of either plat counting towards the "Dead Nation" game?

Like: 'Dead Nation (PS3 or PS4)'

I'd imagine some people would prefer to play it on the PS4 and vice versa. The PS3 version's plat is easier, so putting the option of the PS4 version doesn't make the game any easier to achieve :P

Edited by SaucySpinach

Could you possibly just put the option of either plat counting towards the "Dead Nation" game?

Like: 'Dead Nation (PS3 or PS4)'

I'd imagine some people would prefer the to play it on the PS4 and vice versa. The PS3 version's plat is easier, so putting the option of the PS4 version doesn't make the game any easier to achieve :P

Yhea i think that would be the best besides we already have 18 games so i think ill just keep it like it is now.

From the posts I'm seeing, this is where the rules such as a game only being tied to one PP goes to shit as it essentially leads to what is an incomplete event

Also I believe there's a Dead Rising 3 releasing sometime. Or not, I completely forgot it already launched as an Xbone exclusive. Ignore me

Edited by Makise Kurisu

From the posts I'm seeing, this is where the rules such as a game only being tied to one PP goes to shit as it essentially leads to what is an incomplete event

Also I believe there's a Dead Rising 3 releasing sometime. Or not, I completely forgot it already launched as an Xbone exclusive. Ignore me

Yhea you're kinda right, but to be honest i think its good the way it is right now with the rules because those games that are not in my pp will be in another pp anyway.

And i only wish Dead Rising 3 would come to the playstation but chances for that are really really low. It is xbox and pc exclusive :/

To be honest i dont know what i want to do with the Apocalypse Edition since it is somewhat different since you need to complete the dlc to get the platinum for the PS4 versions. Maybe if enough people want me to add it i could add it.

And Age of Zombies doesn't have a plat.

Well in other Project Platinum threads, they list the same game twice if they have different requirements for the platinum, such as Assassin's Creed III: Liberation and it's HD counterpart. Going by other Project Platinum threads, both should be listed seperately because Apocalypse Edition requires more of you to get the platinum. Also, Dead Nation PS3 and VITA should be counted as the same in the list (E.g. Dead Nation (PS3 or VITA))

Sorry for suggesting Age of Zombies, I wasn't aware this was a platinum only thread :P

EDIT: Can you add me to noob zombie hunter? I've started Dead Nation, so got a long way to go :D

Edited by LeetWolf2

Well in other Project Platinum threads, they list the same game twice if they have different requirements for the platinum, such as Assassin's Creed III: Liberation and it's HD counterpart. Going by other Project Platinum threads, both should be listed seperately because Apocalypse Edition requires more of you to get the platinum. Also, Dead Nation PS3 and VITA should be counted as the same in the list (E.g. Dead Nation (PS3 or VITA).

That's entirely up to the PP admin.

Well in other Project Platinum threads, they list the same game twice if they have different requirements for the platinum, such as Assassin's Creed III: Liberation and it's HD counterpart. Going by other Project Platinum threads, both should be listed seperately because Apocalypse Edition requires more of you to get the platinum. Also, Dead Nation PS3 and VITA should be counted as the same in the list (E.g. Dead Nation (PS3 or VITA))

Sorry for suggesting Age of Zombies, I wasn't aware this was a platinum only thread :P

EDIT: Can you add me to noob zombie hunter? I've started Dead Nation, so got a long way to go :D

Yhea if this PP had less games i would have done that for sure but already having 18 unique games i think just 1 version of this game is enough. And i added you.

God damn, I was hoping i had enough for the silver rank but my zombie killing skills are inept. I've only got 3 (Dead island, Dead island riptide and Zombie Tycoon 2) so bronze rank for me!

gitgud

Sign me up :).

Got Lollipop Chainsaw....

Can't believe that's the only zombie game I have xD (that's eligible anyway)

Added :)

Only game i see missing is Blood Drive. You could also add The Evil Within but i haven't played so don't know if they are your typical zombie

Thanks for the suggestion I'm going to add Blood Drive, but i already removed The Evil Within from my list because i've been told they are infected instead of zombies.

• Like 1

Sign me up for this one, i have the following platted.

1. Dead Nation
  2. Dead Island
  3. Dead Island Riptide
  4. Dying Light
  5. Escape Dead Island
  6. Lollipop Chainsaw
  7. Plant vs Zombies (vita)
  8. The Hungry Horde
  9. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
  10. Zombie Army Trilogy
Edited by BEANO_BRFC

I'm a beginner as I have 3 of those games platinumed :)

1. Dead Rising 2
  2. Dead Rising 2: Off The Record 
  3. Dead Island 

Only 1 point from 1 game from me, but why not? The game is Dead Nation. :)

Sign me up as Beginner Zombie Hunter :) I've completed The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct.

Sign me up for this one, i have the following platted.

1. Dead Nation
  2. Dead Island
  3. Dead Island Riptide
  4. Dying Light
  5. Escape Dead Island
  6. Lollipop Chainsaw
  7. Plant vs Zombies (vita)
  8. The Hungry Horde
  9. The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
  10. Zombie Army Trilogy

Sign me up as a beginner please. i only have Dead Island plat

Dead Island and Dead Nation(ps3) plats are the only two I have I believe. Thank you for your time.

You guys have been added.

No love for Yakuza: Dead Souls?

Cielle is working on a PP Yakuza.

I can't find Plants Vs Zombies (either version) on the UK playstation store, anyone know where I can buy it? Keep in mind that I can't use another region's store with my VITA since the VITA only allows you to have one account enabled on it at one time i.e. no gamesharing with myself

EDIT: Turns out both versions of the game have been delisted from the GB version of PlayStation Store. Meaning that people outside the US will not be able to buy the VITA version of the game at all. May I request that you remove it so that everyone from any region is able to attain this thread's Platinum? Unless anyone knows a way where people that don't use US accounts as their main accounts can buy the game and play it on their VITA?

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/28780-can-i-buy-this-game-today

Edited by LeetWolf2

I can't find Plants Vs Zombies (either version) on the UK playstation store, anyone know where I can buy it? Keep in mind that I can't use another region's store with my VITA since the VITA only allows you to have one account enabled on it at one time i.e. no gamesharing with myself

EDIT: Turns out both versions of the game have been delisted from the GB version of PlayStation Store. Meaning that people outside the US will not be able to buy the VITA version of the game at all. May I request that you remove it so that everyone from any region is able to attain this thread's Platinum? Unless anyone knows a way where people that don't use US accounts as their main accounts can buy the game and play it on their VITA?

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/28780-can-i-buy-this-game-today

Since the plant vs zombie isn't avaialable anymore outside the US i decided to remove the game from the list. I quoted you guys because you're the ones who got the plat for that game. I will reduce the requirement for the Silver to 5 and for the Gold to 11. This way no one will lose their rank. But keep in mind that if a new game gets added the requirement will go back to 6 and 12.

• Like 1

sign me up as an Advanced Zombie Hunter I have 6 from the list:

• Dead Island
  • Dead Island Riptide
  • Escape Dead Island
  • Lollipop Chainsaw
  • Zombie Tycoon 2
  • The Hungry Horde (Platinum Rain Day game)

Added.

Hey buddy, you can add me in. Currently I only have the plats for Dead Island & Riptide but i have a few of the others in the backlog. Not sure i will ever buy Blood Drive though, i have only ever heard people say it is crap lol.

I watched some gameplay and to be honest the game doesn't look that bad to me. But thats just my opinion and everyone has different taste. Im going to give this game at least a try and i'll see whether i like it or not ^^.

And you're added.

Btw nice post count :awesome: 1337 posts. 

Edited by HcG Clawz

sign me up I got 6 zombie games done and plated by the way there is more ps3 zombie games, dead island and riptide I done along with the walking dead games and zombi and zombie army and dying light, I think am a rank Advanced Zombie Hunter or higher if you put the games of the taletell walking dead 1, dead souls, painkiller, alone in the dark, RESIDENT EVIL games splaterhouse and shadows of the damned, Deadly Premonition, doom 3 and that is all I can think of right now.

Edited by KANERKB