Telltale's Batman Game

ZAID26194

I was watching the trailer with really low sound so didn't really know what was going on. Then I see a logo that shapes up to be the Batman logo and im like NO FUCKING WAY, another Arkham game - but I got even happier seeing its a Telltale game actually lol.

Telltale has a Marvel game and a Batman game on the way! Their licensing is on point!!

Wish they would focus on stuff like TWAU Season 2, actually choices that really matter, and a new game engine instead of going after big IPs like Minecraft and Batman.

I really wish they implement a new game engine soon. It is ridiculous how bad their current engine is. It can't run properly even on current gen systems.

Excited to see more Telltale, and didn't expect a Batman game from them. Still surprised they haven't done a Star Wars title yet (though of course, this won't happen for about another 8 or 9 years unless they partner with EA). However, I need more Sam & Max.

Edited by TriggerTortoise

I don't feel hyped for this one tbh. Batman already has a lot of potential good stories to offer via comics, which can also be obtained free.

The Walking Dead, Tales from the Borderlands, etc. Are series that don't have nearly as much material as the DC Comics hero, so that increases the interest and curiosity to see what sort of material or story they can come up with.

I don't care. I'm waiting for Wolf Among Us 2.

And The Walking Dead Season 3, Game of Thrones Season 2 and Tales from the Borderlands season 2. We need another Telltale games!

TellTale already announced they're working on TWD Season 3 and Game of Thrones Season 2. If only  they'd announce a TWAU and TFTB season 2 too.