Margwa Party Trophy

• 2 years later...

Guys, this trophy is killing me.

I can't manage to kill two monsters in one round. I've tried everything including method with grinding points to unlock all rituals no later than 3 round. Unfortunately, zombies alway finds a way to block me from another side, when I'm fighting with Margwa. Got any clues ? Anyone can help with distracting zombie ? 

How I did it was I solo'd and bought RK5 to help with the first couple rounds and then I got a KRM to one shot zombies at close range. If you make sure to do the Magician's ritual in the very first round of the game (by dropping the first 500 on the gate, power all the appropriate electrical boxes efficiently with the beast, and then just running a circle around the ritual ghost dudes), you can either work through setting up all 3 of the last rituals without finishing them so you can save 1 zombie and then go do the last 3 rituals, or you can get 1 of the last 3 ready and focus on surviving til Round 8 for a Margwa to spawn on its own, then go spawn your 2nd with the Ritual (without ending Round 8) and you're good to go.

It's a little tricky if you're not really good at zombies. I am not good at zombies at all and I was able to do it with persistence. Just have faith you can do it and keep practicing and you'll get it done!

Finally got it.

Key to obtain this trophy was playing with 2 friends in private game mode. They were necessary, because switching to a monster Was limited to number of players/per round. This way, when each of us had 500 points, we could open all gates separately to each district. Also, do not end round until one of you earned all points from pods/windows and run with last zombie.