Mission 100%: All Telltale Episodic Titles

This seems like an awful lot of effort just for the sake of spite.

The presentation looks decent enough, though. I'll give ya' that.

Also, what's with this trend of people making threads loaded with bold print, essentially asking themselves hypothetical questions and then answering them?

Do you think we kinda need to talk?

lolwut no

Am I allowed to call these threads retarded?

lolwut yes

• Like 2

Also, what's with this trend of people making threads loaded with bold print, essentially asking themselves hypothetical questions and then answering them?

Do you think we kinda need to talk?

lolwut no

Am I allowed to call these threads retarded?

lolwut yes

Are there other people that do that? :P I do it because of some weird inside joke with myself.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 2

9 Total for me.

A sides:
The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead: Season 2

The Wolf Among Us

Tales from the Borderlands

B sides:
Tales of Monkey Island

Sam & Max Season 3

Back to the Future

Jurassic Park

CSI

I own the others, and was gonna hold off on GOT and S&M S2 for a while, but I might as well play them sooner than later to complete my list.  And I'll complete Minecraft once it's fully released (we can't really count this one yet, since it's only halfway done, right? lol)

Edit: What do you mean when you say graphic adventures?  Are you referring to the art style, the comic book lineage, or something else?  Cause I'm not sure what category encompasses all 12 of these games and doesn't include Strongbad.

Edited by Matto_lsi

Edit: What do you mean when you say graphic adventures?  Are you referring to the art style, the comic book lineage, or something else?  Cause I'm not sure what category encompasses all 12 of these games and doesn't include Strongbad.

What I mean is this. Maybe closer to what I meant are the multi-episode point and click games, which is why I left off Puzzle Agent and Poker Night at the Inventory.

Also, Minecraft is included sort of in the same manner as how Final Fantasy XIV's plat was unattainable when it first came out because applicable features weren't added yet, but the plat was still there on your list anyway as an eventual goal to attain.

Edited by damon8r351

What I mean is this. Maybe closer to what I meant are the multi-episode point and click games, which is why I left off Puzzle Agent and Poker Night at the Inventory.

Also, Minecraft is included sort of in the same manner as how Final Fantasy XIV's plat was unattainable when it first came out because applicable features weren't added yet, but the plat was still there on your list anyway as an eventual goal to attain.

Ok, that's what I thought, which is why I mentioned Strongbad not being on the list, as I believe that fits perfectly (its episodic and a graphic adventure by definition) or does it not have trophies?  Maybe that's my mistake, I assumed it had trophies.

Edit: Just checked and all 5 eps have trophies.

Edited by Matto_lsi

Ok, that's what I thought, which is why I mentioned Strongbad not being on the list, as I believe that fits perfectly (its episodic and a graphic adventure by definition) or does it not have trophies?  Maybe that's my mistake, I assumed it had trophies.

Edit: Just checked and all 5 eps have trophies.

What do you mean by Strongbad? Is that the game's title?

Strongbad's Cool Game for Attractive People

The trophies on here appear to be shortened to an acronym - SBCG4AP

Also here's the store listing for reference: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/strong-bad%27s-cool-game-for-attractive-people-season-pass/cid=UP2026-NPUB30193_00-PS3SBCOOLGAMEPAS

Edited by Matto_lsi

Yeah he's talking about this game

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/674-SBCG4AP-Episode-1-Homestar-Ruiner

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strong_Bad's_Cool_Game_for_Attractive_People

it is indeed made by Telltale which should be fine by your criteria?

anyway, please sign me up! I have 4 games 100%: Wolf Among Us, Walking Dead season 1, Walking Dead season 2 and Game of Thrones

Strongbad's Cool Game for Attractive People

The trophies on here appear to be shortened to an acronym - SBCG4AP

Also here's the store listing for reference: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/strong-bad%27s-cool-game-for-attractive-people-season-pass/cid=UP2026-NPUB30193_00-PS3SBCOOLGAMEPAS

I completely missed it because I couldn't find it here and assumed it had no trophies. Yes, I'll add it to the list.