TWD - PSVita

TWD Season 2 - PS4

TWD Season 2 - PS3

TWD Season 2 - PSVita

TWAU - PS4

TWAU - PS3

TWAU - PSVita

BTTF - PS3 (Retail w/ Plat)

SO that leaves me with four completions for this mission, lol.

I have both Sam & Max games and Jurassic Park game bought, just need to go through them some day...

Edited by jeschmit

Didn't even know this thread was here :D I love Telltale's games (well, except for CSI) so sign me up please. I have 7 completions, which are:

- Back to the Future: The Game (Episodes & Platinum)

- CSI: Fatal Conspiracy

- Jurassic Park: The Game

- Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
- The Walking Dead (PS4, PS3, VITA)

- The Walking Dead: Season 2 (PS4, PS3, VITA)

- The Wolf Among Us (PS4, PS3, VITA)

Btw, I love the use of McDowell's in reference to Project Platinum  :lol:

Edited by LeetWolf2
  • Like 1

Matto_Isi (The Walking Dead: Season 1 & 2, The Wolf Among Us, Tales from the Borderlands, Tales of Monkey Island, Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse, Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, CSI: Fatal Conspiracy)

^^ Finished GOT a short while back, so please bump me up to 10 completions, thanks!

What are the A and B sides for?

What is it like compared to the main games? Do any of the characters we've already seen make an appearance?

A side is anything after the first Walking Dead and B side is anything before that. There's also a separation between games that have a good stories but are rubber stamps in terms of trophies, and games that actually require you to use your brain a bit to solve a puzzle but the stories are a bit iffy.

Michonne is the only character you're going to recognize, and only if you're familiar with the comics or the TV show. Other than the characters, it's the same experience as TWD Season 2, full of asshole antagonists you'll quickly learn to dislike.

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

A side is anything after the first Walking Dead and B side is anything before that. There's also a separation between games that have a good stories but are rubber stamps in terms of trophies, and games that actually require you to use your brain a bit to solve a puzzle but the stories are a bit iffy.

Michonne is the only character you're going to recognize, and only if you're familiar with the comics or the TV show. Other than the characters, it's the same experience as TWD Season 2, full of asshole antagonists you'll quickly learn to dislike.

ahhh... I wish it was more about humanities survival vs zombies, rather than dealing with dislikeable characters.

Anyway I've got the wolf among us on PS3 and PS4, and game of thrones on PS4 before I even consider starting Michonne.

Can I pop in?

I have all the A-sides that are currently complete. And none of the B-sides, aside from a single episode of BttF. So that puts me at 5.

Oh wait, crap! I have a missing trophy on TWD dlc?! ...I'll rectify that this weekend. So just 4?

Edited by XX_FTW

I would like to join, I have these games at 100%

1. The Walking Dead Season 1

2. The Walking Dead Season 2

3. Game of Thrones

4. Back to the Future (PS4 edition)

5. Tales from the Borderlands

6. The Wolf Among US

Hopefully the finale of Minecraft will be released in 2016 ;)

As soon as PS now will be released in Europe I will be able to replay all the B side games.