Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Madboy8000

WWE 2k14 servers down ?

6 posts in this topic

Trying to get the Plat fir this game but every time I try to start a match online to get the trophy win 10 ranked match the game says server is not responding.

Is it the same for you or do I need a specific game configuration ( diffuculty/ IA / superstars ...)

I m on line and psn is connected.

Thanks every one

The servers for this game shut down on Oct 31st.

Wow that series lose credibility, closing server after less than 1 year lol. I hope they will not make this with the futur wwe because they will probably lost few players (I am talking about platinum achivers that dont realy want to buy a game at full price when release, and some fans because pay 80$ for 1 game and finaly server close after 1 year, it is not a very good investment.

Wow that series lose credibility, closing server after less than 1 year lol. I hope they will not make this with the futur wwe because they will probably lost few players (I am talking about platinum achivers that dont realy want to buy a game at full price when release, and some fans because pay 80$ for 1 game and finaly server close after 1 year, it is not a very good investment.

It was actually two years. Game came out in Oct 2013. They shut down the game from two years ago whenever a new one comes out. Right now the servers are active for 2k15 and 2k16. When 2k17 comes out they will shut down 15 which is normally in October.