PS2 Emulation news, A lot of games confirmed! (Dark Cloud, GTA)

MarsipanRumpan

Sony please... Spongebob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom. That is an awesome game, although it was published by THQ, so it's probably unlikely :*(

They're probably going to do a thing at PSX where they talk about this, maybe announce a few more games, and say that they're available as they speak. So, try to wait at least 3 more hours ^<>^

Its obviously not BC (since the Discs are not supported), just another way to say "Remaster". 

Cant believe people are not seeing that

I really don't care what you want to call it. I'll be able to play some of my favorite games from the PS2 generation on my PS4. It's not really a "remaster" if it's just an emulation. 

If you actually thought that you could put your PS2 games in your PS4 when this was announced, oh boy... :facepalm:

In other news, I can't wait to play Dark Cloud. I'd also love to hear more about a sequel.

Edited by Brawler
  • Like 1

I would fucking love it if they include Shin Megami Tensei Lucifer's Call (Nocturne for US) in this with trophy support.  I've been wanting to replay that game for so long now (I barely use my PS3).

Overall, looking forward to playing through Dark Cloud again.  I never really looked into the second one, I suppose I'll give it a shot at some point.

Should probably give Rogue Galaxy a look too, it's another game I overlooked.

$22.95 for the GTA PS4 trilogy, each.

VC and 3 are and always have been $14.95 except on sales.

San Andreas HD (the only version you can buy for PS3 now) is $17.95 with updated graphics and features.

And you (Sony) assholes are fine with doing this? 

I know I'm gonna cave in like a little bitch at some point and get them anyway, but, like the PS2 classics versions, they'd better be a good sale. Admittedly I bought GTA 3 the second it was available, but VC and SA I bought for about 5 each and that's all these old games are worth. ESPECIALLY when there's updated, BETTER, versions out their for my phone that can be plugged into a TV with a Bluetooth remote, and THEY only cost 5-ish bucks.

$22.95 for the GTA PS4 trilogy, each.

VC and 3 are and always have been $14.95 except on sales.

San Andreas HD (the only version you can buy for PS3 now) is $17.95 with updated graphics and features.

And you (Sony) assholes are fine with doing this? 

I know I'm gonna cave in like a little bitch at some point and get them anyway, but, like the PS2 classics versions, they'd better be a good sale. Admittedly I bought GTA 3 the second it was available, but VC and SA I bought for about 5 each and that's all these old games are worth. ESPECIALLY when there's updated, BETTER, versions out their for my phone that can be plugged into a TV with a Bluetooth remote, and THEY only cost 5-ish bucks.

They only cost 14.99 dollars on the American Store and 14.99 euros each on of them on the European Store.

I don't know where are you buying them.