combat immersion realistic glitch unpatch

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2016 at 10:33 AM, second_god said:

These are my experiences with the glitch: (works online and in splitscreen with two different account logged in)

Deceide who will be the host (P1) and who will be the guest (P2). Remember, the host never gets godmode, the guest does.

Now when you are together in the pre-game lobby, select the third mission (In Darkness) and set the difficulty to Realistic.

Start Game to end up in your hideout: now P2 (the guest) should go and sit down in the chair first, but don't run to the chair in a straight line,

rather run in between the cases where you can upgrades your core and weapons, turn right and sit into the chair straight ahead of you.

(I don't know if this is necesarry, but it gave me godmode every time this way). Once P2 sits down, follow the same path with P1 and bump

into P2 on his left shoulder. It will not show you button you need to press to get into the chair, but hold square and you should be able to sit in the same chair giving you godmode.

This worked straight away 95% of the times for me. If it doesn't work right away, try to enter the chair from the right shoulder, if that doesn't work, back out and retry or you'll be wasting time.

Now let P2 activate the round each time, and then hide behind the 'tower' you are on, + activating the extended camo helps you hide from the enemy.

P1 now in full godmode should kill everything on its path (focus on the flying drones first, because these might fly behind you and kill P2 forcing you to start again from scratch)

Equip the war machine to kill the tank-like robots and the small 2 legged robots, use the rocket launcher on the 'tower" for the big robot and a sniper or a LMG to take out all the other enemies.

You will not have to leave the action, you can stay in the same game, but the round count will start from 1 again. get to round 16 to earn P2 the calling card.

Then repeat the same steps again for the other player, switching host and guest roles.

makes no sense. First you said P2 would get god mode, but then later that the host has god mode. Which is it??

3 hours ago, bruin-rocks said:

Player 2 gets the God Mode. You have to sit in your partners chair after they are immersed in combat. 

So, start game, player 2 (non-host) sits in the chair, then player 1 (host) sits after? Can 4 people do it? 

So I'll try and give a detailed explanation: 

My friend hosted the game cause he had better connection, we both sit down in seperate chairs, we start combat immersion at the same time and I kill myself.  then I get off my chair and my friend begins round 1. If worked correctly you will sit in his chair. I am pretty sure four people can get in the same chair. Once you are both in the chair, you go back to load out menu and you have to begin at the exact same time. One person will spawn without a HUD, and you have god mode. Each person works on their own rounds, but if someone without god mode dies, the round just completes and they rejoin the game from the loadout menu. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just did this today after the 1.24 update and can confirm that it is still unpatched. The only problem I had doing it was I wasn't able to get it to work with just a second controller, so I had a friend on a separate PS4 help me try this method below which worked. Credit goes to the user "Sighris" on "trueachievements.com"

"There is currently glitch to beat combat immersion on realistic. The glitch will make you invincible. I was able to also get the 35k decoration at same time. Below is step by step process.

(Rewrote for simplicity)
Player 1 = host.
Player 2 = player 2.

1. Have host invite you to a campaign game party.(at menu not in safe house)

2. Have host load up mission 3. (It'll put you in safe house after cutscene)

3. After both load in, looking towards the combat simulator from the barracks, player 2 sit in the right hand chair, then exit chair and host sit in the chair.

4. Have host hover over Begin Immersion while player 2 leaves the game.

5. Player 2 Join back in through your friends tab in the social menu.(hit Y from black ops menu, don't use friends/party snap)

6. After loading in, walk over to the host. If the chair they are in spins towards you like it is empty, you can sit in it.

7. Both players hit Begin Immersion at the same time. Both should load in.

8. Player with God mode will not have an ammo counter on their hud. Player without God mode should die during wave 1 so the God mode player can finish the combat immersion.

9. After God mode player finishes combat immersion, reverse the steps, having your friend do everything you had done so you both finish it."

I will link the original post here if you want to view it. 

Edited by MnVikingsFan34

1 hour ago, MnVikingsFan34 said:

I just did this today after the 1.24 update and can confirm that it is still unpatched. The only problem I had doing it was I wasn't able to get it to work with just a second controller, so I had a friend on a separate PS4 help me try this method below which worked. Credit goes to the user "Sighris" on "trueachievements.com"

"There is currently glitch to beat combat immersion on realistic. The glitch will make you invincible. I was able to also get the 35k decoration at same time. Below is step by step process.

(Rewrote for simplicity)
Player 1 = host.
Player 2 = player 2.

1. Have host invite you to a campaign game party.(at menu not in safe house)

2. Have host load up mission 3. (It'll put you in safe house after cutscene)

3. After both load in, looking towards the combat simulator from the barracks, player 2 sit in the right hand chair, then exit chair and host sit in the chair.

4. Have host hover over Begin Immersion while player 2 leaves the game.

5. Player 2 Join back in through your friends tab in the social menu.(hit Y from black ops menu, don't use friends/party snap)

6. After loading in, walk over to the host. If the chair they are in spins towards you like it is empty, you can sit in it.

7. Both players hit Begin Immersion at the same time. Both should load in.

8. Player with God mode will not have an ammo counter on their hud. Player without God mode should die during wave 1 so the God mode player can finish the combat immersion.

9. After God mode player finishes combat immersion, reverse the steps, having your friend do everything you had done so you both finish it."

I will link the original post here if you want to view it. 

Interesting though step 5 is a bit confusing as this is PS4 and not XOne, but I'll try it out one day.

• 4 months later...
On 15/12/2017 at 8:35 PM, NADZA_ said:

It took me twenty minutes you just have to 

keep trying try changing the host if it doesn’t work 

So i need to:

- invite my friend to my session 

- load a mission 3 on realistic 

- I seat then when i'm in the loading screen he tries to seat on my chair 

- if he keep trying and he can't do it, what do we do? tell him to keep pressing square or we reload the misson?

if you can help i would be glad, only this and immortal fame to personal decorator I came a long way try to doing the combat legit but I have to accept the fact that i can't do it, so this is my last resort

1 hour ago, NADZA_ said:

When I did it we reload the mission about ten times if it dosent work the first time keep reloading the mission once you sitting in the chair than tell your friend to join you just have to keep trying 

But we both enter in the same session i seat and then he comes, or I seat and then he joins my session and then he seats? anyway thanks i will keep trying :D

Edited by PhantomBlade19

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Still works with two controllers. (split screen method).

Make sure player 1 should not move until player 2 sits in the chair and the menu is loaded. It will not give u a prompt to sit down mind u so u have to do a small trial and error around player 2 until u can sit down.