Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Trophy List Discussion

From what I saw on every page they said the PS2 GTA cost 14.99 worldwide (dollars, euros, etc), I don't know why is so expensive in Australia then.

Everything is more expensive in Australia to match our higher wage earnings or so they try and tell us.

• Like 1

Does someone know how to get to the pause menu on vice city on PS4, because the options button dont work?

And how to add subtitles and change some of the controls?

Havnt played PS4 version yet but if options dont work my guess would be the touch pad. If that doesn't work then it shouldn't take long to try all the other buttons. Subtitles and controls would be under settings of course 

Does someone know how to get to the pause menu on vice city on PS4, because the options button dont work?

Subtitles and controls are in the pause menu.

The pause menu, and the camera button (select) are right and left respectively, of the touch pad.

I think so anyway, I've not played emu'd PS2 games on PS4 yet but I read that somewhere for the Star Wars ones.

Havnt played PS4 version yet but if options dont work my guess would be the touch pad. If that doesn't work then it shouldn't take long to try all the other buttons. Subtitles and controls would be under settings of course 

The touch pad is for change the camera.  Options still does't do anything. Strange.

Subtitles and controls are in the pause menu.

The pause menu, and the camera button (select) are right and left respectively, of the touch pad.

I think so anyway, I've not played emu'd PS2 games on PS4 yet but I read that somewhere for the Star Wars ones.

Thanks that's it,  pause menu is right side of touch pad.

Edited by Scar-Vince

When you launch the game it brings up a controller layout that explains just how to do this

Look closer next time?