Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Trophy List Discussion

Everything looks easy...except THIS:

30Sace7a1.pngTake the Cannoli

Earn the Godfather criminal rating

Any of you guys knows what this actually is ??? It is possibly the most time consuming GTA trophy ever!

That will take forever if I remember correctly. Like 120+ hours at least playing or grinding normally. I'm looking around the web for a faster way but I've not had any luck yet.

I just found out that "Pie Guy" trophy is actually for finishing all 10 levels of the delivery mission, not just delivering 10 pizzas, as the trophy says.

Actually, you do get it for delivering 10 pizzas. The trophy just won't pop until you finish the mission either by completion or failure. I thought it was to finish level 10 at first too, but got to level 8 or 9 and some fool ran into my bike and sent me flying so far and had no chance of finishing after that. Trophy popped as soon as I ran out of time.

I got to level 77 vigilante and then I get an error!

I went from 2300 to 5300... You need one million!

You need to do 100 taxi fare's for 100% by the way people!

Finally got the level 12 Paramedic out the way.

Police - Allows 60 seconds if out vehicle

Pizza - Allows 30 seconds if out vehicle

Ambulance - Ends if go out, so you have to stay in same one!

SPOILERS****

Helpful tip about the car showroom, make that ad your priority buy when you unlock, you have 8 car garage.

You need to own the ice cream company to finish the fourth list. The majority of cars have a spawn but some don't so if you come across them you can store them.

Actually, you do get it for delivering 10 pizzas. The trophy just won't pop until you finish the mission either by completion or failure. I thought it was to finish level 10 at first too, but got to level 8 or 9 and some fool ran into my bike and sent me flying so far and had no chance of finishing after that. Trophy popped as soon as I ran out of time.

but as said in the comment above me, in order to get the 100% completion you probably need to finish the pizza mission, same as the taxi mission needing 100 fares ( :angry:  - just realized that)

Some grind they throw upon us.

Do it on second island majority of people just go up and down one road.

Was glad to know only 36 stunt jumps!

Some of the Rampages might be tricky, should of named them kill frenzies instead!

Retro-GTA that.

Pizza is easy reccomend do that asap. Health goes from 100 to 150 for completing the side-mission.

• Like 1

Some grind they throw upon us.

Do it on second island majority of people just go up and down one road.

Was glad to know only 36 stunt jumps!

Some of the Rampages might be tricky, should of named them kill frenzies instead!

Retro-GTA that.

Pizza is easy reccomend do that asap. Health goes from 100 to 150 for completing the side-mission.

so the pizza mission gave me the 150 health, good to know, any other helpful tips on completing missions

ambulance blew up when finishing level 8 - that was annoying

I actually finished level 10 for it the first time so I never got to consider this. Thanks.

The reason it stood out to me was because I got the put out the fires trophy without ending the mission, I think.