Trophy List

this is gunna be a easy fun platinum im looking forward to al lthe gta games again

This one can be easy, but the level 12 trophies are gonna be a pain for anyone who didn't 100% this game the first time around.  If you know to use the Hunter outside Vegas over the freeways, or travel to Angel Pine for the paramedic one, then yeah, smooth sailing, but I bet those trophies will be either ultra rares or very rares at best.

It's technically not the same game. The PS3 one is a port of the mobile version whereas this is an emulation of the PS2 version. I'd assume that's why

Ik it's different in same ways, but they should've given out different trophies than. By if it's the same list anyways why not make it shared.

But this is just a porting or a better version with better graphics? Same question for vice city and GTA 3.

This is the PS2 game at 1080p same with GTA III & Vice City. GTA SA on PS3 is the only different one since its a port of the mobile version. The mobile version has updates with mission checkpoints and other things that change gameplay.

This is the PS2 game at 1080p same with GTA III & Vice City. GTA SA on PS3 is the only different one since its a port of the mobile version. The mobile version has updates with mission checkpoints and other things that change gameplay.

So the PS3 version is better....

how hard is the money trophy? 

There was a money trophy? 

I'll go look at the list and double check but if there was, there's your answer, easy as balls and entirely forgettable.

All I found was spending 6969 on clothes and stuff. I just got him an expensive tattoo, paid 400 to remove it, and repeat.