Game keeps freezing

Yes.The solution was to quit every time you finish one lesson.This way it didn't freeze again.

By the way i encountered another glitch in mission ''Interdiction''.When you reach the area where you have to defend the Heli,i got misson failed in an instant,then it froze.Damn it.The made a mess out of a great game.Now i just want to plat it and never touch it again...

This game froze all the time and even straight up crashed several times.

I'm returning my copy later today, mostly out of spite that they want to charge me another $22.95 for the trilogy on PS4 now, but also because this is a mess of a port at times.

Yeah i know it doesn't have to be in a row but i just wanted to get it over with so i wanted to do all 50 at once, guess it was a bad idea, did it now though done them 10-15 at a time then took a break, probably should've done that in the first place as it gets boring after a few :P

My game crashed after i did 31 fares in a row in a taxi......was so boring....now i have to do it all again....wish i never bought this buggy crashing crap

Yeah, this happened to me after 33 fares, and I had done all the Paramedic and Firefighter stuff in one go without saving. I got the trophies for the latter two but did it all over again for the stat bonuses and money. Was a massive pain in the butt

By the way i encountered another glitch in mission ''Interdiction''.When you reach the area where you have to defend the Heli,i got misson failed in an instant,then it froze.Damn it.The made a mess out of a great game.Now i just want to plat it and never touch it again...

Just encountered this glitch but instead of freezing, it let me retry the mission and the sound was completely messed up. Just loud popping and fuzziness :S

Also, is it just me or are the missions easier? I'm not talking about the checkpoints but in general. The amount of time they give you, amount of damage your allies can take and stuff. Reason I'm asking is because I managed to do all of Zero's missions first time, even though a couple of years ago I bought and beat the PS2 Classic version and still couldn't beat his second mission (where you fly in his toy plane and shoot all the couriers, I always ran out of time).

Edited by LeetWolf2

Same here. Anyone know whether the PS4 version has the same issue?

EDIT: Can confirm mashing X before the previews works. Mashed O at the end as well and saved between each one. Bit of a pain, but I was tired of restarting my PS3 every 30 seconds.

Edited by Sobye

• 3 weeks later...

You don't need to do all 50 fares in a row. I was two times at 40 fares. It crashed on both tries. I tested 2 times 25 fares and the trophy popped.

You sure? 'cause I had to do them in a row, I did a few them earlier and I stepped out of the taxi to which it said Taxi mission over and then I had to do them all in a row and that's when the trophy popped.

You sure? 'cause I had to do them in a row, I did a few them earlier and I stepped out of the taxi to which it said Taxi mission over and then I had to do them all in a row and that's when the trophy popped.

Yeah I am sure, because I did 25 fares twice. I tested it after it crashed twice at about 40 fares.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/7/2015 at 3:18 PM, Divine_egg said:

My game crashed after i did 31 fares in a row in a taxi......was so boring....now i have to do it all again....wish i never bought this buggy crashing crap

On 1/14/2016 at 5:14 AM, Nemiblim said:

Yeah I am sure, because I did 25 fares twice. I tested it after it crashed twice at about 40 fares.

On 12/9/2015 at 9:59 AM, LeetWolf2 said:

Yeah, this happened to me after 33 fares, and I had done all the Paramedic and Firefighter stuff in one go without saving. I got the trophies for the latter two but did it all over again for the stat bonuses and money. Was a massive pain in the butt

My game just crashed after 40 fares in a row. My mindset was the same, do all the taxi fares in one go, and get it over with. My advice is don't try to do all of the taxi fares in a row. It's not worth the risk of losing all of your progress and time, and having to do it all over again.