Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom - PSX 2015 Trailer

While the first one had some frustrating moments, overall I did enjoy this game. Aesthetically it was very pleasing, and add far as the storyline was concerned it was enough to keep me interested. I will say the 2nd ending did feel tacked on, but since this is a new game I doubt that will happen here (unless they start stapling on DLC later or something).

So I am looking forward to this!

Although I will not be pre-ordering or anything... I have enough of a backlog and this is not a must have right away sort of game for me.

yeah I saw the trailer first on the playstation Youtube channel and freaked out and went saying "Dark cloud, Rouge Galaxy and now Ni No Kuni 2???

Now the PS4 worth getting!!" Ni no kuni wrath of the white witch is among the best ps3 games I ever played and plat and definitely one of the best RPG games I've played to date.

it's not too far now that we will gonna hear an announcement about the first ni no kuni to be remastered for the ps4 anytime soon.

Edited by yellowwindow7

I notice a lot of people never finished the first one, do so ASAP! It's too beautiful to be ignored! :)

I forgot to mention that I will be getting this as soon as it hits the shelves! :D

That's the whole problem. Half the people who acclaim the game either haven't even played it or finished it. If they did, I can guarantee you they would have a much worse opinion of it because of all of the glaring flaws. 

• Like 1

That's the whole problem. Half the people who acclaim the game either haven't even played it or finished it. If they did, I can guarantee you they would have a much worse opinion of it because of all of the glaring flaws. 

I have to agree, the truth is just so sad! I barely noticed the flaws though, as well as I should. If you focus too much on the bad stuff you won't see the greatness it has to offer, y'know? :(  

I LOVED the first Ni No Kuni and I can't wait to get this one!

I played through the whole story and beat the game (no platinum, mind you) and it was such an experience! One of the first JRPG's I've actually enjoyed in a long time since Tales of Vesperia.

Time to start saving up for this one.....along with tons of other games coming next year!

Dx SO MANY GAMES! My wallet can't handle it!

Edited by kittygirl2010

Ni no kuni II, Dark Cloud, FF VII Remake; life is complete.

Very much looking forward to it :D I'm hoping there's a CE with neat stuff again *_* I love my Wizard's Companion.

*cough* Rogue Galaxy *cough*

can't say anything, grab popcorn and ready ur coffee maker bro  B)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My most hyped game next to Persona 5.

Love Ni no Kuni to bits and have been hoping for this sequel for a while! I'm glad that they're making the story different and not just expanding on Oliver & co.'s (my biggest fear for an NnK sequel), as much as I love them there really isn't anything more to tell.

Curious as to the timeline though. It looks like it takes place in the future of the story, but I could be wrong as I remember the King Tom talking about the battle between their people and the rats in the past (who appear to be one of the main antagonists). Speaking of King Tom, also curious as if Evan is related to him in any way. Kid has cat ears and is the king of Ding Dong Dell but it sounds like his last name is different, making the assumption that King Tom's last name is also Toldrum, but in the trailer it sounded like he said Tildrum so I'm not sure. My original thoughts were that maybe he was King Tom and that maybe this does take place in the past, but the fact that Evan is human-looking with cat ears rather than being entirely cat like makes me think otherwise. There seems to be more advanced stuff in this one too. Probably the future.

Also curious as to the snake mask guy. Wonder if he's the next White Witch. Sure seems like it.

Just realized that I probably went a little overboard with the timeline thing (did I have to evaluate their last names?), but I just... I just... I really like Ni no Kuni, okay?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...