Do cheats disable trophies?

I didn't played the game yet, but since is from the PS2 version and they just upscaled the graphics and added trophy support I will say the soundtrack is the same, but I'm not sure.

At least in a video I heard the song Self-Control, which was in the original PS2 version.

That's actually the song they used in the trailer showcasing the updated versions for phones with the smaller soundtrack. That song, as far as I know, has been in every version.

Thanks for the reply though! :)

That's actually the song they used in the trailer showcasing the updated versions for phones with the smaller soundtrack. That song, as far as I know, has been in every version.

Thanks for the reply though! :)

The soundtrack is 100% the exact same as it was on ps2, this is just the same game upscaled and given trophy support, everything else is the same

On the subject of cheating though, i imagine you can probably just back up your save, go for the trophies like wanted levels and rankings with the tank, then quit, copy your other save back over and continue on?

The soundtrack is 100% the exact same as it was on ps2, this is just the same game upscaled and given trophy support, everything else is the same

On the subject of cheating though, i imagine you can probably just back up your save, go for the trophies like wanted levels and rankings with the tank, then quit, copy your other save back over and continue on?

Nope "Michael Jackson - Billie Jean" is not in this version, Haven't heard it, I was listening to Flash FM when doing the taxi sub-mission and it doesn't play when you get in the Admiral or the Faggio.

Some people saying cheats will lock you out to get 100%.

I am no risking that, and I don't want to use cheats.

But now my question:

What the fasted method to achieve the Godfather Criminal rank?

I know with 100% you have unlimited ammo and I saw that shooting heli's give you 30 points. That's not fast. So I gues this is the biggest Grind i'm about to do?

Edited by Scar-Vince

Out of the three GTA games that was released for PS4, this is the one I want the most. Played all three before, but SA included so many dumb mechanics, and VC is quite superior in most ways to III, so yeah...

I guess we may expect them to release vice city stories and liberty city stories too then, because I think those were released for PS2 as well.

• 3 months later...

I can confirm that using cheats playing GTA III on the PS4 DOES NOT affect trophies.

Mostly, I used these cheats: Slow Motion and Enhanced Vehicle Handling. I earned all trophies, including Platinum, for 100% completion in March 2016.

• Like 3