"The World Unified"?

grazie Play3GianniGreed finalmente mi hai cancellato 'sto dubbio, peccato non abbia nessun save pre-uruk.

per shambala ho trovato questo su un forum, almeno ti fai un idea di chi dovrai affrontare.

"So, I beat the first round of the extra mission (5 consecutive battles; must use different teams on each). So for those who want to know who you'll be facing:
1st Floor: Yamato Takeru, Protag and Himiko (Fucking healing bitch).
2nd Floor: Benkei, Yoshitsune and Abe (tougher than it looks)
3rd Floor: Nobunaga, Kanemoto and useless map loli
4rd Floor: DRAGONS
5th Floor: 6 Lancelot lolis who spam oni giri."

Anyone have some tips for the Shamballa one?

Buy a huge number of troops so that you have enough powerful Heros to make it through five waves?  There's a YouTube video of a guy who beats the 5th wave on the PC version without taking any damage, but his troop counts are so high that either he hacked the game or the PC version is a little friendlier when it comes to accumulating soldiers because I'm finding the PS3 version doesn't permit you to purchase troops past 9999.  You can accumulate them past that point with post-combat rewards, but it won't let you buy them.

Right now, I'm passing all of my turns and using my income to buy soldiers.  It's going to take some time to get to the point where I'm willing to take on Shamballa, but quantity is a quality all its own in this game.

(Once I finish that, I can speed-run for that last trophy.)

It's safe to say that each wave is harder than the one before (even if that seems hard to believe after facing the first wave).

Though once you've learned enough techniques to handle the earlier waves, you should be equipped to tackle the following ones too. 

Shambhala requires so much deeper understanding of the game mechanics than the entire main game that it may take a while to make any progress, but it's definitely not impossible, even on first playthrough.

There's not really any single trick to it, but in general try to survive every floor using as few and as useless units as possible, and saving the units with best buffs and most destructive potential for the final floor.

Edited by PhlebasUS

It's safe to say that each wave is harder than the one before (even if that seems hard to believe after facing the first wave).

Though once you've learned enough techniques to handle the earlier waves, you should be equipped to tackle the following ones too. 

Shambhala requires so much deeper understanding of the game mechanics than the entire main game that it may take a while to make any progress, but it's definitely not impossible, even on first playthrough.

There's not really any single trick to it, but in general try to survive every floor using as few and as useless units as possible, and saving the units with best buffs and most destructive potential for the final floor.

Yap, youre totally right about that! There aint no trick to clear Shambhala but keep in mind there are 50 waves in 9 stages. You gonne use 60 hero's in the last stage so it will help if you know your hero's a bit. The most annoying fight will be the final stage of the 6th floor when you face 6 bosses with 9999999hp...

Btw. I plat the game on the 1st playtrough

Edited by gaesdaud

"So, I beat the first round of the extra mission (5 consecutive battles; must use different teams on each). So for those who want to know who you'll be facing:

1st Floor: Yamato Takeru, Protag and Himiko (Fucking healing bitch).

2nd Floor: Benkei, Yoshitsune and Abe (tougher than it looks)

3rd Floor: Nobunaga, Kanemoto and useless map loli

4rd Floor: DRAGONS

5th Floor: 6 Lancelot lolis who spam oni giri."

I'm taking notes as I delve into Shambala.  Level 2 isn't particularly bad until the 5th floor: 6 Enkidu, each of them equipped with the Artifact that allows the wearer to survive one fatal blow.  They spam their multi-hit attack that targets the entire front row, or they use their 5-Brave power that grants an entire row of defenders full immunity from a single hit.

Since Enkidu is type-weak to just about every sort of attack, the opposition usually has enough Brave to do whatever they want and that frequently means throwing up immunity.  And since that type-weak is reciprocal, your side is taking a ton of damage while this is happening.

I took one shot at Level 2 this morning and got clobbered by the Enkidu clones.  I'll have to figure out what party I want to bring to that fight and work from there.  Heroes with a lot of multi-target specials, to be sure, but I might have to play around a little bit and see if I can find Heroes to whom Enkidu isn't type-weak so I can try and avoid a situation where I'm taking hyper-damage and the opposition isn't running up Brave all the freaking time.  Palamides might be good for her Skill that steals Brave from the other side, but I haven't figured out the rest just yet.