Project Platinum: Call of Duty

Ichiban-Hybrid

How many others popped back in here after popping MW Remastered?

Which has in turn made me go back into MW 2, I reckon I'll plat that soon too.

Then when that's done, I should really finish up Ghosts' extinction mode thing for a fifth plat.

• Like 1

How many others popped back in here after popping MW Remastered?

Which has in turn made me go back into MW 2, I reckon I'll plat that soon too.

Then when that's done, I should really finish up Ghosts' extinction mode thing for a fifth plat.

Good luck with that Extinction - you will need it!

Hey Ichiban-Hybrid, can you update my total to include Modern Warfare Remastered, and stayed tuned for Infinite Warfare!

Sign me as Fuckin New Guy because i have some trophies of Call of Duty Games but never Plat anyone! =D

Thank's for Adding me to the List! ;)

Cya Next Time! =D

I got a new plat in CoD Modern Warfare Remastered, thus totaling my plats in this PP to 3 overall, which now makes me Silver Rank, so please upgrade my ranking accordingly.

Cheers!

Sign me up for Veteran Soldier, I have CoD plats in Classic, W@W, MW 2, Ghost, Black ops 1 and 2

I have none :P

Ok ok guys. You all been added and updated.

Also some news for you. Since two new CoD games were release, were increasing the rank requirements for the gold by 1. Your ranks wont be moved till next month so Im giving you a little over a month to finished those games.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You mind demoting me from Veteran to Exo? I only have 5 Platinums of the required 6 and I doubt I'll get around to completing another anytime soon. I've updated the leaderboard so you don't need to worry about that

You are asking for demoting? that's actually very respectful. Much respect 

• Like 2

UPDATED STATS

COD Ghost (PS3): 100%

COD Advanced Warfare (PS3): 100%

COD Black Ops: 100%

COD Black Ops 2: 100%

COD World At War: 100%

COD Modern Warfare 2: 100%

COD Modern Warfare 3: 82% 

COD Black Ops 3 (PS3): 50% 

COD Black Ops 3 (PS4): 78% (*New Platinum*)

Old Stats: 7 platinums = Veteran Soldier

New Stats: 8 platinums = Veteran Soldier

Soon I will be working on Infinite Warfare so the number will eventually reach 9. I will edit this post when that time comes. Thanks! 

Edited by - Cammy -

Sign me up for Exo Soldier. Platted four Main Games which is BO, MWR, MW3, and Infinite Warfare. Also platted BO2.

Sign me up for Regular Soldier.

• Platted Modern Warfare Remastered.

Alrighty then. You guys been added.

UPDATED STATS

COD Ghost (PS3): 100%

COD Advanced Warfare (PS3): 100%

COD Black Ops: 100%

COD Black Ops 2: 100%

COD World At War: 100%

COD Modern Warfare 2: 100%

COD Modern Warfare 3: 82% 

COD Black Ops 3 (PS3): 50% 

COD Black Ops 3 (PS4): 78% (*New Platinum*)

Old Stats: 7 platinums = Veteran Soldier

New Stats: 8 platinums = Veteran Soldier

Soon I will be working on Infinite Warfare so the number will eventually reach 9. I will edit this post when that time comes. Thanks! 

Just to remind you that we dont count any plats if you already earned on. Your still on 7 plus + 1 which is Black Ops 2. But good job though..

Just to remind you that we dont count any plats if you already earned on. Your still on 7 plus + 1 which is Black Ops 2. But good job though..

Sorry if I understood this wrong but are you trying to say that if I was to hypothetically get another platinum on one of the Call of Duties that I have already platinumed, it won't count? Like for example Black Ops 3 on the PS3. Since I have the platinum on the PS4 version, the PS3 version won't count. If that is what your getting at then I was already aware of that as it is stated in one of the rules.

Sorry again if I completely missed what you were trying to tell me.

EDIT: Took a quick skim through the OP and saw that Black Ops 2 counts as a sub game now (meaning the platinum doesn't count towards the total #) I see now. So I'm at 7 for the total but with a little +1 for Black Ops 2. I understand now.

Edited by - Cammy -

Sorry if I understood this wrong but are you trying to say that if I was to hypothetically get another platinum on one of the Call of Duties that I have already platinumed, it won't count? Like for example Black Ops 3 on the PS3. Since I have the platinum on the PS4 version, the PS3 version won't count. If that is what your getting at then I was already aware of that as it is stated in one of the rules.

Sorry again if I completely missed what you were trying to tell me.

EDIT: Took a quick skim through the OP and saw that Black Ops 2 counts as a sub game now (meaning the platinum doesn't count towards the total #) I see now. So I'm at 7 for the total but with a little +1 for Black Ops 2. I understand now.

Ah sorry about that. I thought you had two black ops 3 platted which confuses me.

Hey my dude. Sign me up for regular soldier. I have the Black Ops and Black Ops 2 Platinums.

Ok you been added. :)

• Like 1

On 10/31/2016 at 11:19 PM, TterrajSiwel said:

Hey Ichiban-Hybrid, can you update my total to include Modern Warfare Remastered, and stayed tuned for Infinite Warfare!

HEY Ichiban! Please give me back my rightful seat as Ultimate Soldier! Finally got my Infinite Warfare Platinum. Can't wait until next November!

Edited by TterrajSiwel