Solar Power - Missable Trophy

Xionx

So im not 100% sure about that because i never got the Sun gem in the oiriginal game, but i heard you only have 2 chances to get the candy. You need the candy for a Trading quest.

Norune Village
 If Toan visits Claude in the morning, he'll give him Candy, the first item. This is missable if Toan doesn't visit him in the morning; he'll be asleep during the day and hand over Cheese at night.

Matataki Village
 If Toan missed the Candy from Claude, he can also obtain one from Couscous. If Toan refuses, he'll hand over a fire or ice attachment, and if that is refused he'll hand over the Turtle Shell. If the candy is missed from Couscous too, the Sun attachment is lost forever.
 The next item is also found in Matataki. Toan must give the candy to Bunbuku, who ate Kululu's candy. In return he'll give up the Ointment Leaf, which can be made into a cure all medicine, akin to Lao Chao's Miracle Dish.

Queens
The Ointment Leaf can be exchanged for the Foundation, a powder that can make women (or men) beautiful. Basker will trade the items involved, but he is only open during the day.

Muska Lacka
The Foundation must next be given to Jibubu, who will trade it for a Clay Doll, the last key item. This can only be done when Jibubu is in his house, not outside. (COMPLETELY RANDOM)

Yellow Drops
Finally, Marnia will trade the Clay Doll for the unique Sun weapon attachment. It grants +10 to attack and all elemental stats, and +3 to all monster stats  

Because you have to unlock pretty much to reach the last point , it would be a pain to find out that you have to start over again.

I messed up the first candy but i try to get second one. :)

Edited by Xionx
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

If anyone has difficulty getting Jibubu inside of his house in order to trade the foundation then place his house facing the entrace of sun&moon temple and go back and forth Muska Lacka & the Temple. It took me 6 tries to manage him get inside but i know others who didn't have good luck and took them aroudn 20-30 times.