Ar tonelico 1-2

Baldur's Gate DA 1-2

Bujingai

Chaos Legion

Digital Devil Saga 1-2

Drakengard 1-2

Galerians: Ash

Gauntlet Dark Legacy

Godfather? Idk maybe it got a PS3 version but I don't remember if it had trophies

Grandia 2,3, Xtreme

.hack 1-4

.hack//G.U. 1-3

Magna Carta

Metal Saga

MS Saga

Onimusha 1-3

Radiata Stories

Shadow Hearts 1,2, From the New World

Shining Force Neo

Star Ocean 3

Steambot Chronicles

Tales of Legendia

Tales of the Abyss

Wild Arms 3-5, Alter Code F

Xenosaga 1-3

Yeah... I loved a lot of PS2 RPGs. If I could only pick two, it would be the Xenosaga trilogy and the .hack//G.U. trilogy, without a doubt.

There's so many in my wish list. Off the top of my head...

Capcom vs SNK 2 (my absolute top PS2 game that I hope comes to PS4, hopefully with online play)

Final Fantasy 12

Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven (any Tenchu game, for that matter. The series is long overdue for a new entry)

Onimusha

Tekken 5

Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks

Bloody Roar 4

Castlevania: Judgement

My List is pretty long so bear with me here:

• The Lord of the Rings: The return of the king ( it was my very first PS2 game I ever had, I owned it before the console itself)
  • The Lord of the Rings: Two towers
  • Star Wars Battlefront
  • Star Wars Battlefront 2 ( please, please, please, Please bring this to the PS4, don't force me to buy EA's Disappointing Battlefield)
  • Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories
  • Dragon ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 ( It was one of the best Dragon ball Z games I have ever played)
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  • Godzilla: Save the Earth ( This would be so much fun playing with my friends, it is my favorite Godzilla game)
  • Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3
  • Spider-man 2 ( It was my favorite hero game until Batman: Arkham Asylum)
  • The Simpsons: Road Rage
  • The Simpsons: Hit and Run
  • Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
  • Sonic Heroes
  • Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
  • Lego Star Wars: The Video Game
  • Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
  • Persona 3 FES ( I want to play Persona 3 since I heard it is the best in the entire series)
  • Bully
  • Dokapon Kingdom (holy shit they're expensive on Amazon and very few of them, well for the PS2 version)

Also I want games that were never released in the West to come to the PS4 like Fate/Unlimited Codes.

Edited by TheVader66

Siren 

Siren 2

Fatal Frame

Fatal Frame 2

Fatal Frame 3

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

Silent Hill 4

Silent Hill 2 

Silent Hill 3

Obscure

Obscure 2

Resident Evil Outbreak: Complete File

Clock Tower 3

Haunting Ground

Canis Canem Edit

Harry Potter and Chamber of Secrets

Harry Potter GOF

Harry Potter PoA

Spiderman 2

Final Fantasy XII

True Crime: New York City

Dragon Quest VIII

Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex

Crash Bash

Maximo vs Army of Zin (title?)

Michigan: Report From Hell (guilty pleasure)

That's all I can think of

Man, PS2 was the heyday of great horror /:

YES! finally someone that understands me! lol in my case is worst, I never got to play any of them but I still love them. And now with 1080p and trophies/platinum I would looove to have them! Sure buy for sure!

And yes let's hope we get Fahrenheit too! they just need to port the remaster to PS4, It's weird how they didn't release it on consoles, maybe there was a problem with the rights or something like that. Or at least the PS2 version would be nice.

Fatal frame series and Fahrenheit......

Wooooooooooooooooo! Yes! Didn't even think about those.

Add Final fantasy XII to this mix and i'll die a happy man. :)

Edited by Huudas

Not really fond of this idea but hell its already done so might as well wish for some games.

Def Jam Fight for NY

Tekken 5

Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel 2

Bleach Blade Battles 2

Shinobi

Burnout 3 Takedown

Burnout Dominator

Burnout Revenge

NFS Underground

NFS Underground 2

NFS Most Wanted

NFS Carbon

SSX On tour

MK Shaolin Monks

MK Armaggedon

007 From Russia with Love

007 Everything or Nothing

The Punisher

Metal Slug 5

Black

KoF Maximum Impact 2

Fifa Street 2

NBA Street V3

Crash The Wrath of Cortex

Bully

MoH Vanguard

Soul Calibur 3

True Crime New York City

Onimusha 3 Demon Siege

Fatal Frame 1

Fatal Frame 2

Fatal Frame 3

And some others of course,that would end up in a damn big list.

Also lol I must be trippin people are asking for games that have already been remastered in HD for PS3...ha UNBELIEVABLE!!

Fatal Frame 1

Fatal Frame 2

Fatal Frame 3

Fatal Frame

Fatal Frame 2

Fatal Frame 3

Fatal frame series and Fahrenheit......

Wooooooooooooooooo! Yes! Didn't even think about those.

Add Final fantasy XII to this mix and i'll die a happy man. :)

Fatal Frame 1

Fatal Frame 2

Fatal Frame 3

Although my wishlist is bigger (would buy all 3 Fatal Frames too), those are the most desired "classics" for me.

See Sony? there are many people interested in Fatal Frame! make it happen!!  :wub:

Edited by Finozzi1696
  • Like 1

So these probably been said and all but whatever

Looking at my wall of PS2 games

Id say bring back...

Magna Carta, all of the Xenosagas as one game!, Wild Arms 3, all teh Shin Megami Tensei series, omg dont forget Suikoden, .hack series, Breath of Fire, and maybe even ShadowHearts :D

Not really fond of this idea but hell its already done so might as well wish for some games.

Def Jam Fight for NY

Tekken 5

Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel 2

Bleach Blade Battles 2

Shinobi

Burnout 3 Takedown

Burnout Dominator

Burnout Revenge

NFS Underground

NFS Underground 2

NFS Most Wanted

NFS Carbon

SSX On tour

MK Shaolin Monks

MK Armaggedon

007 From Russia with Love

007 Everything or Nothing

The Punisher

Metal Slug 5

Black

KoF Maximum Impact 2

Fifa Street 2

NBA Street V3

Crash The Wrath of Cortex

Bully

MoH Vanguard

Soul Calibur 3

True Crime New York City

Onimusha 3 Demon Siege

Fatal Frame 1

Fatal Frame 2

Fatal Frame 3

And some others of course,that would end up in a damn big list.

Also lol I must be trippin people are asking for games that have already been remastered in HD for PS3...ha UNBELIEVABLE!!

i guess that's because there's a lot of people who either didn't own a ps3 in the past (there were a lot of people who jumped from the 360 to the ps4) or missed those remasters, or maybe they want to plat them again.

anyways i don't see what's wrong with porting them (seeing as there are some remasters that runs worse than the original PS2 games, like the silent hill hd collection which was so crap, and we need the PS2 ports of those games).

Edited by smellslikejavier

i guess that's because there's a lot of people who either didn't own a ps3 in the past (there were a lot of people who jumped from the 360 to the ps4) or missed those remasters, or maybe they want to plat them again.

anyways i don't see what's wrong with porting them (seeing as there are some remasters that runs worse than the original PS2 games, like the silent hill hd collection which was so crap, and we need the PS2 ports of those games).

The problem is that they will be recycled games,and I said that it's unbelievable because they're actually asking for the games TO BE recycled...if people want PS3 games oughta buy a PS3 to play them.Wanna plat them again you said?...lol thats an even worse motive to bring them right there.

As for people who came from 360,well they're the least who would be asking for PS2 games...trust me.

Gungrave, Oni, Extermination, Siren, Silent Hill 4, Maximo, God Hand, Bully, Gun, Manhunt, Max Payne, Manhunt, Red Dead Revolver, Fatal Frame, Space Channel 5: Special Edition, Vexx, Red Faction, SOS: THe Final Escape, Primal, The Suffering, Monster Hunter, Mister Mosquito, Katamari Damacy, Killer 7, Timesplitters 2, Timesplitters: Future Perfect, Peter Jackson's King Kong, Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy, Persona 3, SSX 3, and all Onimusha games.

Edited by Ethan Ruhkillmeez

The problem is that they will be recycled games,and I said that it's unbelievable because they're actually asking for the games TO BE recycled...if people want PS3 games oughta buy a PS3 to play them.Wanna plat them again you said?...lol thats an even worse motive to bring them right there.

As for people who came from 360,well they're the least who would be asking for PS2 games...trust me.

i don't think people would buy a PS3 just to play some PS2 remasters, if they can have it on PS4 i don't see the problem, and yes i have seen on forums many people who jumped from 360 to PS4 asking for PS2 games too, or people who never owned a PS3 or who sold their PS2 and wanna play them again, or people who can't find a physical copy of their PS2 games, i don't know there are many possibilities for why there are people asking for PS2 games and i don't see why does that bother you, they will still be making new games and porting games that weren't available on PS3 as remasters, there's already many PS2 games on the PS4 that weren't available previously on PS3 (excluding the GTA trilogy, but they weren't remasters and didn't have trophies)

Edited by smellslikejavier