Wish Lists: PS2 games on PS4

Finozzi1696

Thank you for the information! I've created a thread about it: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33586-coming-soon-to-ps4-siren-ape-escape-3-okage-wild-arms-3-primal/

So excited!! :D

Edited by Finozzi1696

Honestly, I have like 25 X more titles for PS1 I'd like to see but I can list my PS2 wishes too.

God of War I and II since it would be fitting with the GoW3 remaster. Plus more GoW plats for me ;)

Kingdom Hearts I + II Final Mix

Final Fantasy XI (Never played it but I'd like to)

Shadow of Colossus

ICO

Dark Cloud 2

Gran Turismo 4 (PLEASE)

Sly Cooper 1 - 3 

Ratchet & Clank 1 - 3

Jak and Daxter 1 - 3

Okami

Dogs Life - One of my childhoods greatest. Remember eating bubble gum and shitting in peolpes houses lol.

And why not a little Baldurs Gate too.

OH AND APE ESCAPE 2 AND 3. Would buy that in a heartbeat

I have tons of more titles but on top of my head these are the ones Im most anxious to play on the PS4 with trophy support :)

I get that its a wish list and emulation would most likely mean stacking so theres a + but you do know that 90% of you're list is already on PS3 dont you?

• Like 2

I get that its a wish list and emulation would most likely mean stacking so theres a + but you do know that 90% of you're list is already on PS3 dont you?

i guess that's because there's a lot of people who either didn't own a ps3 in the past (there were a lot of people who jumped from the 360 to the ps4) or missed those remasters, or maybe they want to plat them again, or they are people who sold their PS2 and they want to play them again, or people who can't find a physical copy of their PS2 games, i don't know there are many possibilities.

that doesn't mean we are not going to get games that weren't available as remasters before.

All the Shin Megami Tensei - including Persona 3 FES

Suikoden 3, 4 and 5

Xenosaga Trilogy

Dark Chronicle 

.Hack saga

Legacy of Kain

Valkyria Profile 2

Star Ocean 3

Onimusha saga

Dragom Quest VIII

That's all I can think for now. 

Edited by Leukar_fw

i guess that's because there's a lot of people who either didn't own a ps3 in the past (there were a lot of people who jumped from the 360 to the ps4) or missed those remasters, or maybe they want to plat them again, or they are people who sold their PS2 and they want to play them again, or people who can't find a physical copy of their PS2 games, i don't know there are many possibilities.

that doesn't mean we are not going to get games that weren't available as remasters before.

Yeah i get that. I wasnt saying i hope we dont get those specific games. As i said above with the stacking line. Was just stating as a WISH LIST its kinda redundant to wish for games you could go get for relatively cheap. For the sake of the topic it would be make more sense to ask for games that may never hit emulation not something thats 5 bucks at the nearest gamestop. Just my opinion 

I wouldn't mind if those games got emulated as well due to stacking the sly games wouldnt be the worse thing in the world, but would personally prefer things that i dont already have from a few years ago,

Yeah i get that. I wasnt saying i hope we dont get those specific games. As i said above with the stacking line. Was just stating as a WISH LIST its kinda redundant to wish for games you could go get for relatively cheap. For the sake of the topic it would be make more sense to ask for games that may never hit emulation not something thats 5 bucks at the nearest gamestop. Just my opinion 

I wouldn't mind if those games got emulated as well due to stacking the sly games wouldnt be the worse thing in the world, but would personally prefer things that i dont already have from a few years ago,

yes and i get what you are saying too, but i was trying to say that there are many people right now who owns a ps4 but they don't own a ps3, and i don't think is necessary for them to spend that much money on a ps3 just to play some remasters, and there's also some remasters from old gen that were pretty bad and they need a new remaster or port like the silent hill hd collection, that was the worst hd collection of all time and they need to bring the original ps2 classics to the ps4.

anyways i too prefer if we get games that weren't remastered before first, but it would also be perfect if we can get them all lol

Edited by smellslikejavier

All Mega Man Games (Including the X series, and collections)

All Shin Megami Tensei and Persona Games

All Xenosaga Games, including Reloaded and Freaks

Namco x Capcom

Sonic Heroes

Shadow The Hedgehog

Sonic Riders

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

Sonic Mega Collection +

Shining Wind

Nightshade

Ys: Ark of Napishtim

All Dragon Ball Z games

All Naruto Games

All Bleach Games

Metal Gear Solid 2-3

Devil May Cry 1-3

All Onimusha games

All Tales of Games

All NBA Street Games

All Fifa Street Games

All Simpsons Games

All SSX Games

Haunting Grounds

Darkwatch

Tekken 3-5

Soul Calibur 2-3

Venus and Braves

Eureka Seven 1-2

The Bouncer

Musashi Samurai Legend

All Wild Arms games

My list:

PS2:

Soul Nomad

Suikoden III

Disgaea

FF7  Dirge of Cerberus

.hack

Onimusha dawn of dreams 

Persona 3 and 4

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2

Shadows of the Colossus

DDR HD collection pack

Dark Cloud 1

Star Ocean Till the end of time 

Samurai Warriors 1 and 1 XL

Drakengard

FF 12

Stella Deus - The gate of eternity

Armored Core 2 / Another Age/ 3

PS: (Sorry had to)

Brigandine legend of forsena

Suikoden 1 and 2

FF 8 & 9

Armored Core

I'm not sure if it's been said but, seeing as though this is a wish list I personally would like every single PS2 game made available, that way I could just buy whatever I wanted and so could anyone else. That being said, I'd love to play FFXII for the first time with trophies.

Yeah me too! but seeing as there are thousands of PS2 games is just impossible for Sony to include them all, so at least with this wish list they can see which ones we would like to get the most (but first all of us need to send this thread to Shuhei Yoshida's Twitter account and also Dave Thach's Twitter account so they can see it).

I think a solution to this could be simple. Instead of having people hashtag games they would like, why not just submit a list of all possible ps2 games and simply hold a vote? As you said, there are a ton of games on the ps2 and I fear a lot of people will vote for only the ones they can remember. If a list was made then people could choose the ones they wanted. The games with the most votes wins!

Or how about picking, say, 5 of the most hashtags and putting them up for vote like they did with the free plus games? Sony?

On the board with Onimusha, some Tenchu games.. and maybe the older Dynasty Warriors pls.

I wanna hear, "FEEL THE POWER OF MY MAJICKKKK" again. :P

Other games I really want though?

• Soul Nomad and the World Eaters
  • Shining Force EXA
  • Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 1 and 2
  • SMT Nocturne
  • Mana Khemia 2
  • Yakuza 1 and 2 HD (even though Japan has them on PS3)
  • Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
  • Like 1

A remastered Baldur's gate would be amazing

Was happy to hear about a new Dark Cloud but idk if I would enjoy it anymore. 

a second Simpson's hit + run would be great

I played this game ages ago I think it was by those who made Baldur's gate but it was called Demon Stone, i used to LOVE it!

I think a solution to this could be simple. Instead of having people hashtag games they would like, why not just submit a list of all possible ps2 games and simply hold a vote? As you said, there are a ton of games on the ps2 and I fear a lot of people will vote for only the ones they can remember. If a list was made then people could choose the ones they wanted. The games with the most votes wins!

Or how about picking, say, 5 of the most hashtags and putting them up for vote like they did with the free plus games? Sony?

The problem is that it would be impossible to list every PS2 game in existence, because there are like thousands of PS2 games, including niche games exclusive to Japan that are very rare and I don't think they would waste money porting those. But it would be great if they include like only 100 in a poll and people can vote, and then they can put another 100 and so on, but like I said we won't see every PS2 game created because there are some very rare/not successful PS2 games out there that nobody knows they exist and Sony will not port them to PS4 because they will not earn money from those.

Or at least they can do what you said, put 5 games to vote every month so people can decide. That's a really great idea! I hope Sony does something like that in the future. 

Persona 3 FES

Persona 4

Shin Megami Devil Summoner Raidou

Shin Megami Devil Summoner Raidou 2

Shin Megami Nocturne

Shin Megami Digital Devil Saga

Shin Megami Digital Devil Saga 2

Disgaea

Disgaea 2

Digimon Data World

all the Hack games

Drakengard 1+2

Dragon Quest 8

Grandia and Growslanser games

Phatasy Star games

RADIATA STORIES......absolute gem

Shadow Hearts and Suikoden games

Tales of games...why not.

Xenosaga and YS games.

Wild Arms games

Lastly mostly everyone favorite DBZ fighter: Budokai Tenkachi 3.

Exactly my wishlist except for DBZ game

I really hope Namco decide to port Tales of rebirth and Tales of Destiny 2 outside Japan  :wub: