Wish Lists: PS2 games on PS4

Finozzi1696

i don't own a PS4 yet, but if i get one, i would like to see:

GT3

GT4

Tourist Trophy

essentially all games from Polyphony Digital

I would love to be able to play GT3 and 4 with trophies. I've heard there are licensing issues though with the car manufacturers, not sure how true that is. 

Persona 3 FES

Persona 4

Shin Megami Devil Summoner Raidou

Shin Megami Devil Summoner Raidou 2

Shin Megami Nocturne

Shin Megami Digital Devil Saga

Shin Megami Digital Devil Saga 2

Disgaea

Disgaea 2

Digimon Data World

all the Hack games

Drakengard 1+2

Dragon Quest 8

Grandia and Growslanser games

Phatasy Star games

RADIATA STORIES......absolute gem

Shadow Hearts and Suikoden games

Tales of games...why not.

Xenosaga and YS games.

Wild Arms games

Lastly mostly everyone favorite DBZ fighter: Budokai Tenkachi 3.

Almost perfect list, only need to add Star Ocean 3: Till the end of time and Makai Kingdom

I wanted to put up pictures but my Internet locked up and I had to exit and reboot. Anyways, here is my list:

1. Dark Cloud 2: Why put up Dark Cloud and ignore the sequel? I played this game first before I played the original Dark Cloud and it was so much fun - getting 100% of the photo album was my favorite part of the game. I could do without Spheda, but I won't complain about having to complete a couple of Spheda trophies. My only complaint is that I wish the port did not 100% copy the game, the character who helps boosts the leveling of Monica's secondary weapon is only available for a short window of time, why couldn't they have switched the abilities of that character with another? :(
  2. Final Fantasy XII: International Zodiac System: Come on, Square-Enix! This is your chance to release this version of FFXII overseas! I admit it's not as fun as the original one is(because you are restricted in what your character can learn) but I'm sure a lot of people don't complain about the FFX Remaster's Expert Grid system.
  3. Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness and Disgaea: Cursed Memories: Yes, I know they have PSP ports, but I'd like to see them with platinum trophies. :(
  4. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life: Just kidding, lolz. xD
  5. The Legend of Spyro: I'd love to see the original Spyro triology, as I played that to death(although I never 100% completed Year of the Dragon due to the stupid skateboard race) but I'll accept this as well. Spyro was my love before Ratchet and Clank. Speaking of which...
  6. Size Matters & Secret Agent Clank: YES, I know these games are the black sheep of the series(I had a hard time completing Secret Agent Clank due to the annoying rhythm games you had to do) but gosh darn it, I loved playing them and it wouldn't be a complete series without these ports from the PSP!
  7. Shadow Hearts series: I played a little of From the New World and had read a Let's Play of Covenant. The sidequests that were needed to power up everyone's abilities ranged from the crazy to the bizzare and so did the characters. (A wolf hound who participates in dog fights to get powered up and a crazy cat-man who participates in a martial-arts movie with many crazy references - you HAVE to play it for the Terminator reference! - are the tip of the iceberg) This would make a ton of hilariously named trophies! :D

P3 FES

Yes, I also agree with everyone else who wished it - I would love to see them reboot Persona 3 FES on the PS4 - I managed to 100% the original P3 with all social links (Fuuka is my crush) but never tried out FES. By the way, whoever said Persona 4... there is an upgraded version on PS Vita, Persona 4 Golden.

1.Black

2.Timesplitters

2.Timesplitters 2

3. Timesplitters Future Perfect

4.Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec

5.Max Payne 2

6.Medal Of Honor Airborne

7.Just Cause

8.Resident Evil 3 Nemesis (with mercenaries :) )

9.Need For Speed Underground

10.Red Faction

A nice trip down memory lane; Timesplitters trilogy would be my ultimate choice to play on ps4. It was awesome. Badass Buspass Impasse anyone? :D  

All of games I would like to see on ps4 was mentioned in this thread before, but there is one wish I have... I would love to see those games in retail. This is my dream to have those games on shelf, but there is a lot of them and some are really expensive, also I don't have my ps2 anymore :/. Those ps2 games on my ps4, on a disc would be a dream come true.

Edited by CursedAkira