Wish Lists: PS2 games on PS4

Finozzi1696

With all this talk about bringing Crash back, I hope they bring back Wrath of Cortex/Nitro Kart/Tag Team Racing.

I wouldn't mind Nitro Kart and Twinsanity at least; Wrath of Cortex was a pretty poor effort and Tag Team Racing was also pretty average. Nitro Kart at least emulated Crash Team Racing pretty well, so much so that fucking Mario Kart 8 copied it years later with the zero gravity racing. Twinsanity also felt like it had a lot of respect for the franchise and it was an absolute shame that it wasn't finished and shipped as it was. Titans and MoM were complete and utter garbage. 

• Like 1

As long as they bring back these with their own individual shiny platinum I'll be happy.

Crash Bandicoot

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped

Crash Team Racing

Crash Twinsanity

Crash Nitro Kart

Crash Tag Team Racing

Spyro the Dragon

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon

Simpsons Hit and Run

Simpsons Hit and Run

Final Fantasy XII

Both Kingdom Hearts HD Remixes should go on there eventually I should think.

God Hand

Okami (yay two Plats for my favourite game; still surprised it hasn't been ported to Vita yet as the touch screen would work well with it)

Spiderman 2 (I think this is a real possibility to be honest)

Crash Nitro Kart and Twinsanity

Any JRPG I missed out on

All of the Fatal Frames

Shin Megami Tensei 3, Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2, Raidou Kuzunoha 1 and 2 (distinct possibilities I should think)

Haunting Ground

Resident Evil Outbreak Files #1 and #2

All I can think of right now. 

this be great to happen but those Wrath of Cortex loading times :facepalm: so slow

It's gotten to the point where on Speedrun.com they have to subtract the load times from the actual times. I can't think of any other game on there that does that. 

Anyway apparently later editions of the PS2 version improved them, and what with these emulations actually improving the game slightly (slightly smoother visuals, frame rate etc.) I can see them making those changes and improving the performances somewhat, because GOD KNOWS the PS2 version needs it. 

Anyway it's likely that we'll probably be getting the first three+CTR soon what with all of the teasing lately. For some reason Crash Bash is on the Japanese PSN but not anywhere else which is a shame because it's one of my childhood classics (not a perfect game, but one I spent a lot of time with by myself and with friends. That and Crash 1 would be NIGHTMARES to Plat though if they made you go for 200%. I mean Jesus fucking Christ some of those Crystals and Platinum Relics. 

Hopefully a good game *cough*, doubt I'll get my wishes, but a big game would be welcome. I've barely heard of any of these current ones.

Actually I want a Maximo game. Never got to play one when, but it actually looks good.

if you like or don't like the games available right now or the ones leaked depends on your tastes. i don't understand this kind of people that just because they don't know anything about certain game they say they aren't good, there's something called "gameplays" on youtube where you can go and check how all of this games plays out before saying if they are good or not without knowing anything about them, and you can also check people's lists about many other PS2 games that might caught your attention, if i hadn't looked up other people's lists of their favourite PS2 games i would have missed on so many great games that are now my favourites.

Edited by smellslikejavier
  • Like 1