Wish Lists: PS2 games on PS4

Finozzi1696

My only wish is if they add;

Mortal Kombat Deception

Siren (Siren:Blood Curse is my favorite game of all time, and I have Siren on PS2, so I'm really hoping for it to seriously come back.)

Soul Calibur II

Crash: Twinsanity

Ultimate Spiderman 

That's about it.

Besides all of the WILD ARMs-games (even though I own all of them physically) I would like to see the following games which I was never able to play:

Burnout Revenge (still looks good on PS2, but trophies for this would be nice  :shakefist: )

Crash Tag Team Racing (CTR was my favorite kart racer back in the days)

Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil (always heard good things about Klonoa, would like to try it out)

• Like 1

Mister Mosquito (Always wanted to play this game, never got the chance)

Jak X (I would also want the other 3 games but I think that since we have them on PS3, we need Jak X on PS4 more!)

Klonoa 2

Kim Possible: What's the Switch (C'mon, Disney!)

Indigo Prophecy (Would fit nicely with the Heavy Rain/Beyond: Two Souls Collection)

Escape from Monkey Island

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System

Gitaroo Man

Mad Maestro

Outrun 2006: Coast to Coast

WRC games (Give some love to Evolution Studios!)

Flipnic

28/01/16 Update

• Indigo Prophecy is now on PS4
Edited by olimoo101
  • Like 1

My only wish is if they add;

Mortal Kombat Deception

Siren (Siren:Blood Curse is my favorite game of all time, and I have Siren on PS2, so I'm really hoping for it to seriously come back.)

Soul Calibur II

Crash: Twinsanity

Ultimate Spiderman 

That's about it.

maybe you already read it somewhere but Siren 1 has been leaked on the ESRB site some months ago, so it seems its going to be on ps4 with trophies some time soon!

Besides all of the WILD ARMs-games (even though I own all of them physically) I would like to see the following games which I was never able to play:

Burnout Revenge (still looks good on PS2, but trophies for this would be nice  :shakefist: )

Crash Tag Team Racing (CTR was my favorite kart racer back in the days)

Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil (always heard good things about Klonoa, would like to try it out)

i think wild arms 3 is the only one that was leaked some months ago so is very likely that it will come to ps4 some time soon!

maybe you already read it somewhere but Siren 1 has been leaked on the ESRB site some months ago, so it seems its going to be on ps4 with trophies some time soon!

Oh god I hope so. I saw something about it but the article I read said it was gonna be out almost 2 months ago, so I lost hope. Fingers crossed!

Oh god I hope so. I saw something about it but the article I read said it was gonna be out almost 2 months ago, so I lost hope. Fingers crossed!

actually there was never a release date given, the game just got leaked on the ESRB site alongside others ps2 games back in december, you can read more about it here: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33586-coming-soon-to-ps4-siren-ape-escape-3-okage-wild-arms-3-primal/

it seems that sony is working on adding trophies to them (which takes nearly 1 or 2 months according to some sony employee), upgrading their resolution to 1080p, testing their streaming capabilities among other things.. so maybe that's why they are taking a little while to be re-released, but as of now ps2 games like parappa 2 and okage that also got leaked on that site were re-released later on the store so you should expect siren to be re-released soon too.

Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King-One of the BEST RPGs I have ever had the pleasure of playing

Breath of Fire V: Dragon Quarter-An intriguing part of the Breath of Fire series, with unique mechanics

Shaman King: Power of Spirit-A great tactics/fighting game, great for lovers of the manga/show

The Bards Tale-A humorous game, full of witty humor. The song "Its Bad Luck To Be You" will make you cry from laughter :D

Seven Samurai 20XX-A unique story and fun gameplay

Darkwatch-A great First-Person Shooter with Vampire overtones, also has a nice 'Morals' system with unique upgrades for good or evil

Samurai Legend Musashi-A fun story in the "Brave Fencer Musashi" universe

Chaos Legion-A challenging, but fun game, with great tactics due to the many 'Legions' that could be summoned

Megaman X Command Mission-An extremely fun game done in the style of Mega Man Legends

And that's not counting games that could be remade with the newest graphics, like the Jak games and the original Ratchet and Clanks...here's hoping!

Well, first of all, Final Fantasy XII maybe with a good, challenging, trophy list!
And then... actually, many to name but I give it a try :D 
- Dragon Quest VIII
- Xenosaga series
- SMT Lucifer's Call 
- Persona 3 FES

- Silent Hill 2, 3 and 4 

- the Onimusha series (or, at least, the first two) 
- Rise to Honor (it's not a masterpiece and it's a quite unknown game with Jet Li on it, but I remember it and it was quite fun to play!)
There are many others that I've never had the chance to play at, back in the days, expecially Jrpgs (Shadow Hearts, Wild Arms, Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga) and I'd be glad to buy them if they are on the Playstation Store.

• Like 1

Well, first of all, Final Fantasy XII maybe with a good, challenging, trophy list!

And then... actually, many to name but I give it a try :D 

- Dragon Quest VIII

- Xenosaga series

- SMT Lucifer's Call 

- Persona 3 FES

- Silent Hill 2, 3 and 4 

- the Onimusha series (or, at least, the first two) 

- Rise to Honor (it's not a masterpiece and it's a quite unknown game with Jet Li on it, but I remember it and it was quite fun to play!)

There are many others that I've never had the chance to play at, back in the days, expecially Jrpgs (Shadow Hearts, Wild Arms, Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga) and I'd be glad to buy them if they are on the Playstation Store.

From all of those on your list I think only Wild Arms 3 got leaked alongside other PS2 games some months ago, and since some of them has already been released you should expect Wild Arms 3 to be released soon too! I don't know if they are planning to release the rest of the Wild Arms games but we just have to continue to support this PS2 emulation thing with our money to make that happen!  :D

Edited by Finozzi1696

Resident Evil Outbreak series

Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance / Deception / Shaolin Monks / Armageddon

The Simpsons Hit & Run

WWE SmackDown! series

Obscure

Soul Calibur 3

Tekken 4 & 5

Crash Twinsanity / Wrath of Cortex / Nitro Kart / Tag Team Racing

Tony Hawk Underground 1 & 2

Spiderman 2

Need For Speed Underground 1 & 2

Guitar Hero 1-3 (maybe Rocks the 80s as it's the only one I missed out)

• Like 1

Conflict: Global Storm

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories

Onimusha: Warlords

Onimusha 2

Onimusha 3: Demon Siege

Rocky Legends

Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven

Tenchu: Fatal Shadows

Transformers Armada

X-Men: Next Dimension