Wish Lists: PS2 games on PS4

Finozzi1696

Cannot stress the following enough...

Ape Escape 3

If I am correct that one should be coming out next week, seeing as the last 3 leaked PS2 games were being released with a 2 weeks difference, and the last one -Siren- was released on June 14. :)

Metal Arms: Glitch in the System would be my dream come true. I would also love to see Armored Core 2 and any Silent Hill game, mostly Shattered Memories.

Nice to see that Shattered Memories is getting some love too! as a big fan of the original team who developed the first 4 entries of the franchise, Team Silent, I also liked all the other ones including Shattered Memories which I thought it was extremely fun and unique! how I would love to see that one with a platinum!  <3

Absolutely - all 3 of them are worth re-releasing.  I honestly can't fathom why Capcom never brought the series to PS3.

I raged so many times with that "Sand Trap" section but still loved the game. Onimusha 4 Dawn of Dreams was also one of the best looking ps2 games imo, imagine all 4 with trophies?

• Like 1

Grandia II is my big one. They recently released it on steam with upscaled graphics and achievements, so I think that there's hope!

Like many others I'd also love to see Dragon Quest VIII. Really pleased to see Final Fantasy XII getting a remake in addition to Dark Cloud 1&2 being available already. My only other big requests would be a remade version of Disgaea 1&2.

1. Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (The one based on the book)

Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.

Scarface: The World is Yours. 

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II. 

Edited by Calvoro

Total Overdose

Oh I totally forgot about that one! amazing game! if I remember correctly it was like a mix between Max Payne and GTA right? with the bullet time. :)

Ape Escape 2

Ape Escape 3

Maybe you already know this by now, but those 2 were leaked for a PS4 release some months ago! so they should be coming out anytime soon now! :)

If my theory is correct one of them will probably be released this Tuesday, or maybe the next one.

Oh I totally forgot about that one! amazing game! if I remember correctly it was like a mix between Max Payne and GTA right? with the bullet time. :)

Maybe you already know this by now, but those 2 were leaked for a PS4 release some months ago! so they should be coming out anytime soon now! :)

If my theory is correct one of them will probably be released this Tuesday, or maybe the next one.

Yeah, it was two or three months ago they were trademarked. But it doesn't hurt to put them on my list anyways. I really wanna play more Ape Escape!

Yeah, it was two or three months ago they were trademarked. But it doesn't hurt to put them on my list anyways. I really wanna play more Ape Escape!

Oh yes I totally agree with you! I just wasn't sure if you knew about it. I never played them but from what I saw they look fun! might have to give them a try :)

Black was a pretty fun shooter. It was a lot more realistic than any other shooter I had played back then and I wasn't very fond of Call of Duty back then either. It's funny because I never figured the save system out on this game so I had to restart the entire game every time I booted it up.  :D  Haha, 12 year old me had no idea what was going on.

Crash Bandicoot: Tag Team Racing was extremely fun as a kid too. I liked how it wasn't all just racing so they combined both aspects of the Crash games for the first time and I don't know, I just really digged it! Well laid out game honestly and fun with one other person locally.

Pretty much every Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Spyro and Tomb Raider game - Haha, loved them all! No explanation needed here. I was gonna add Crash as well but ayoo recently got confirmed for a series remaster thank you gaming gods.

God Hand isn't a game I have played or even like but my friend is very fond of it and really wants it to be remastered so I'm adding it here for him. 

Edited by HoechlinsButt

What day do they usually add PS2 games to the store and is there an official (or unofficial) site that is reliable I could track released on.

Thanks,

Me and another used called Dell9300 from this site are trying to keep updated an article on Wikipedia which has a list of every PS2 emulated game released as of now on the PS4, as well as leaks and future PS2 releases.

You can visit it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_2_games_for_PlayStation_4

In the same article there's a "References" section for you to check and see that all the information is reliable.

As for what days do they usually add PS2 games is kind of random, with this I mean they are usually added on Tuesdays when the Store is updated but some times they are released on a weekly basis and other times they are released every 2 or 3 weeks.

You can check their release dates on that Wikipedia article :)

Edited by Finozzi1696

Dragon Quest VIII

Suikoden III

Suikoden IV

Suikoden V

Valkyrie Profile II

Grandia 2

Grandia 3

Grandia Extreme

Xenosaga Episode 1

Xenosaga Episode 2

Xenosaga Episode 3

Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter

What a great list...except for Dragon Quarter.

Gradius V anyone besides me?

I didn't play it. I was always terrible at Gradius games (except for Life Force), but I loved them all the same.

Gradius V anyone besides me?

After using the Search bar of this thread it surprised me that from all the more than 600 replies you are the only one who mentioned a Gradius game, that's weird considering they are awesome games. Hope to see a PS2 emulation of it soon! :)

After using the Search bar of this thread it surprised me that from all the more than 600 replies you are the only one who mentioned a Gradius game, that's weird considering they are awesome games. Hope to see a PS2 emulation of it soon! :)

Actually its not so surprising. Shmups are a niche genre, very few people play this.

Yes one can only hope :)

• Like 1