Wish Lists: PS2 games on PS4

Finozzi1696

I really want to play this games (and get the platinums, if they add it)

-Need for Speed: Most Wanted
-Need for Speed: Underground
-Need for Speed: Underground 2
-Need for Speed: Carbon

-Gran Turismo 3

-Gran Turismo 4

-Midnight Club 3

-.hack// series

-God Hand

-Persona 3 FES

-Dragon Ball: Budokai Tenkaichi 3

-Monster Hunter

• Like 1

I know I mentioned this game here before:

256px-Jackie_Chan_Adventures_Ps2.jpg

But I'm putting it there again, even though it seems like it could be unlikely, as the publisher for the game has gone bankrupt back in 2005... at least that's what the Wikipedia article for the game states anyway.  Well, sort of I think, the Wiki article does say Sony did publish the game for Europe, so I don't know which is true.

Still, game was real fun, even if I had not beaten the game myself, did play a fair bit of it, loved using the talismans for sure.

Yeah, I saw it released a while back now, about 6 months ago now.  But I never grabbed it myself yet, will eventually though.

I've got it for the ps2 & enjoyed so thought it would of been nice for it to of had a ps4 released. Obviously wasn't aware of a ps4 release until you said about

I've got it for the ps2 & enjoyed so thought it would of been nice for it to of had a ps4 released. Obviously wasn't aware of a ps4 release until you said about

So I take it you'll pick it up sometime? :D

Don't forget to look at this list here too at what games are o the PS4: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/39948-red-faction-coming-to-ps4-december-6th-ps2-on-ps4-games-list-and-news-thread/:D

• Like 1

Still waiting for Jaws Unleashed to be announced :P

But seriously, I'd still love for that game on the PS4, but not sure if it would be possible, but hey, who knows.

My main game I'd really want though is Yu-Gi-Oh: Duelist of the Roses, one of my all time favourite games ever.

Yu_Gi_Oh_The_Duelists_Of_The_Roses-DVD-P

(Ignore that the back of the image is in Spanish (if I'm not mistaken) )

It is and I don't see anything wrong about it.

If Konami joins the emulation then you might see that Yu Gi Oh game at some point, if there's no license problems that is.

Oh I hope so, whenever I used to rent it from the video store for my PS2, would keep doing fights, getting the cards leveled up... so much fun it was... even if it was repeating the same thing over and over.  I still very much enjoyed the game for sure.  Had Barrel Dragon as one of my top cards to use (which I think I got from one of the usable codes and not from Bandit Keith).

But yeah, Konami should get on board too, as there are good games by them on the PS2 for sure... can't name any off the top of my head, but I know there are a decent amount for sure :D

can't name any off the top of my head, but I know there are a decent amount for sure :D

Seriously? xD not even one of the best selling games from the PS2 (according to that Wikipedia article), one that is regarded as one of the most critical acclaimed horror games of all time and its success was so huge that it received a Greatest Hits release afterwards?

8e96bd0c260db4c02193e1b4e84a6d77.jpg

And its sequels of course.

Edited by Finozzi1696