Wish Lists: PS2 games on PS4

Finozzi1696

The Xenosaga trilogy would be amazing. Even if it's just the "graphics are now HD lol" remaster. Or, even just the original graphics. I would love to play that game again.

Other than Xenosaga... I love the Suikoden series, so having a platinum for those would be awesome. Radiata Stories would also be good, and Persona 3/4. Though, for the latter, I'm hoping for a straight up remake.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have Sony retired PS2 on PS4?? Really disappointing. So many great games with untapped potential. I'm still holding out for the GTA Episodes that leaked but seems more and more impossible at this point. Unless, (work with me here) Sony is waiting to release them on PS5 that will be fully backwards compatible with PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 titles. 

Edited by Afro_Gear
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Even though PS2 on PS4 is practically dead and I know these games would never see that light, I'd love to see these with trophies:

SSX, SSX: Tricky, SSX 3, SSX: On Tour (might as well have them all!)

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (Huge TR fan and even though the gameplay was shabby, it has the best story I've ever played)

Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (simply fun and if you love classic TR, you'll enjoy this)

The Sims: Bustin Out and The Urbz: Sims in the City

Need for Speed: Underground 1 + 2 and Most Wanted

• Like 1

This......... Just this. I would be ever so happy.

Image result for champions of norrath

I have wondered why so many PS1 games are getting redone but I feel there are very little in the way of PS2. Like complete remasters or reboots of PS1 games - Crash, Spyro, Medievil, Tomb Raider etc.

Edited by Gumby114
  • Like 2