Wish Lists: PS2 games on PS4

Finozzi1696

if you ask me I think they should just let us put the ps2 game into the ps4 so we can play it like what xbox is doing they just need to make a update for all ps4s to do it.

edit: it would also give people reason to buy ps4 as well

Yeah but I don't think Sony is going to do it so let's just enjoy what we have.

And I don't think PS4 needs more sales lol its already outselling the XOne worldwide, it already sold more than 30 millions consoles while the XOne didn't even reach the 20 millions consoles sold yet.

Yeah but I don't think Sony is going to do it so let's just enjoy what we have.

And I don't think PS4 needs more sales lol its already outselling the XOne worldwide, it already sold more than 30 millions consoles while the XOne didn't even reach the 20 millions consoles sold yet.

yes but things can change if they f up something then xbox can hit them bad, I am not a fanboy to any of them I just say what I see and think

yes but things can change if they f up something then xbox can hit them bad, I am not a fanboy to any of them I just say what I see and think

Yes and you're right, but I find it kind of funny that the Xbox BC announcement was months ago and still the PS4 is outselling it, that shows you that the majority of people buys a next gen console for next gen titles, yes there may be people that bought a next gen console to play old games but its just a minority.

Personally I prefer remasters because I love earning trophies but I know a lot of people doesn't care about that.

It's better if we drop the conversation because is off-topic, have a good day.

Yes and you're right, but I find it kind of funny that the Xbox BC announcement was months ago and still the PS4 is outselling it, that shows you that the majority of people buys a next gen console for next gen titles, yes there may be people that bought a next gen console to play old games but its just a minority.

Personally I prefer remasters because I love earning trophies but I know a lot of people doesn't care about that.

It's better if we drop the conversation because is off-topic, have a good day.

yep, have a good day too

Hi, I don't know if anyone have already created this topic, if so I'm sorry you can delete this one.

Here I would like people to list all their favorite PS2 titles that they want to see on 1080p and with trophy support on the PS4.

My list is:

Fatal Frame/Project Zero 1, 2 and 3 (PLEASE SONY I NEED THEM!!!)

I've stopped here, the Fatal Frame games is all i need! i have 1 and 2 on PS2 Classics already, but if they come with a platinum, it's a sure buy! PLEASE SONY! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

i wouldn't mind Indigo Prophecy as well, and since it's already been remastered on PC, shouldn't be too hard *wink wink*

• Like 1

- Bully

- TimeSplitters series

- Shadow of the Colossus

- Ico

- Maximo: Ghost to Glory and vs. Army of Zin

- Psychonauts

- Beyond Good and Evil

Not really fan of remastered but some really deserve it (side note: half of them I never play, but should worth a try)

Ironically most of the games I owned on PS2 are already available on PS3/PS4.  That includes GTA: SA, GTA: VC, GTA 3, and FF X/X-2 (which I never played, whoops, lol), Plus games I didn't get around to were already up-ressed like Shadow of the Colossus and Ico.

The only ones I wish for that I loved that aren't already available were from the GT series, specifically Gran Turismo 3.  I would love to play that to 100% again and snag all those Indy cars, that was the best part of that game.  I loved GT, I loved GT2, but those Indy cars, lol.  I'd be ok with GT4, but it was the only GT game that I struggled to 100% because it felt a step behind 3 for me.  But I've 100% every GT game I've played to date (with only 6 left in my backlog), and I would love to do it again for GT3 on PS4.

I've stopped here, the Fatal Frame games is all i need! i have 1 and 2 on PS2 Classics already, but if they come with a platinum, it's a sure buy! PLEASE SONY! MAKE IT HAPPEN!

i wouldn't mind Indigo Prophecy as well, and since it's already been remastered on PC, shouldn't be too hard *wink wink*

YES! finally someone that understands me! lol in my case is worst, I never got to play any of them but I still love them. And now with 1080p and trophies/platinum I would looove to have them! Sure buy for sure!

And yes let's hope we get Fahrenheit too! they just need to port the remaster to PS4, It's weird how they didn't release it on consoles, maybe there was a problem with the rights or something like that. Or at least the PS2 version would be nice.

• Like 1