Potential glitches and unobtainable trophies.

AlmondRouka

I recently achieved Plant's B-skin by defeating the Throne in just under 10 minutes. I opted to just defeat the Throne due to being short on time. Afterward, and after the credits, I earned Plant's B-skin, however, the corosponding trophy, "Blood Blood Blood," did not pop. With there being no in-game option to delete your save file like there is on PC, I hope there is a work around for fixing this glitch/bug. 

I also want to bring to attention that "Good Riddance" may be unobtainable, as there's no evidence that either the Golden Nuke Launcher or Golden Disc Gun have actually been implemented in the game as of yet. There are rumors that they are both late-game-specific weapons, but no one has yet shown proof of one found during standard gameplay, or of how to find one. 

It never get patched. Because same company made luftrausers they never fix anything

I think there are different circumstances this time around. Nuclear Throne isn't a finished game, looking at all the bugs, glitches, and instability, that is pretty obvious. Vlambeer has posted on the Steam discussion forums that they intend to continue to update the game in the near future to sort this stuff out. I'd be fuming if they were only referring to PC, but I don't believe that is the case. They put the "final version" out at a very bad time. Perhaps they were pressured by Sony to get it out ASAP, but the developers definitely still need a good couple weeks or so to just sort out all that's broken, not even mentioning the balance issues they've been putting off. As a Nuclear Throne player for over a year, I'm really disappointed in how this turned out. Just have to hope they're able to sort everything out and make it right.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Game is fixed now. 

Version 1.01

With our sincere apologies for the rather long delay, here is the Nuclear THrone U99 patch that should tackle the most common problems reported since launch. 

-Game no longer crashes upon death in world 7.

-You can now properly use the loadout menu in the Main Menu. 

-Stability for leaderboards for Daily and Weekly challenge improved.

-Several issues with enemy flickering fixed.

-General balancing, bugfixes and improvements.

Can you reach the Nuclear Throne?

Edited by Gage

The game just outright didn't give me the trophies for unlocking a few of the characters. Is there any quick fix to make them pop all at once like in Isaac?

Last time I played was before the patch was out.

No, you have to redo the requirement for those ones as far as I'm aware.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I watch many Nuclear Throne videos to improve my game. In one video i saw Fish which starts with the Guitar.
Was this only a PC Mod version or is it possible on PS4 too?

I would like to achieve more progress but i think i need some tips for that.

Has anyone some tips for me which are essential for the game?

12 hours ago, BVB-Crack said:

I watch many Nuclear Throne videos to improve my game. In one video i saw Fish which starts with the Guitar.
Was this only a PC Mod version or is it possible on PS4 too?

I would like to achieve more progress but i think i need some tips for that.

Has anyone some tips for me which are essential for the game?

I recorded a few videos after I got the platinum, on how to unlock some of the harder B-skins. They might help you. Search for mrkakrackle on YouTube. 

If your new to the game your best of trying to use as many health mutations as possible, like strong spirit and rhino skin. Also hammer head is incredibly useful for the later parts of the game. It's saved too many times to count.