Potential glitches and unobtainable trophies.

AlmondRouka

I freaking loved playing this game on Vita but there's still no patch! I've legitimately been waiting a year for this patch so I can go back to playing it on Vita since it's completely broken on the Vita when you start getting good at the game. Guess I'll never be playing it again. Can't believe they never released a Vita patch even after all the Twitter updates.

5 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

I freaking loved playing this game on Vita but there's still no patch! I've legitimately been waiting a year for this patch so I can go back to playing it on Vita since it's completely broken on the Vita when you start getting good at the game. Guess I'll never be playing it again. Can't believe they never released a Vita patch even after all the Twitter updates.

Can't you just use your PS4? It runs just fine and the control pad makes it a lot easier to play.

On 6/15/2017 at 4:34 PM, KaKrackle said:

Can't you just use your PS4? It runs just fine and the control pad makes it a lot easier to play.

I like the portability and it's a lot easier to focus on a smaller screen for me. Rogue like games are perfection on Vita in my opinion. I tried playing on PS4 and it just wasn't the same as playing on Vita.

• 1 year later...

I know this is a dead thread that hasn't been posted in for about 2 years but it doesn't hurt to post anyway

I was playing on Vita earlier and the Blood Blood Blood trophy didn't pop up for me. I'm wondering if I need to play the PS4 version in order to get it since apparently there's people who has the trophy. Has anyone with the vita ever gotten the trophy?

59 minutes ago, wesleyisgreat777 said:

I know this is a dead thread that hasn't been posted in for about 2 years but it doesn't hurt to post anyway

I was playing on Vita earlier and the Blood Blood Blood trophy didn't pop up for me. I'm wondering if I need to play the PS4 version in order to get it since apparently there's people who has the trophy. Has anyone with the vita ever gotten the trophy?

Vita version was pretty busted overall, and never received the patches that fixed the game. If you want to try for the plat at all you should be playing the PS4 version. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Gage said:

Vita version was pretty busted overall, and never received the patches that fixed the game. If you want to try for the plat at all you should be playing the PS4 version. 

Okay cool, thanks. I don't mind buying it on ps4 since I didn't pay for it on the vita.

On 3/29/2019 at 8:09 AM, wesleyisgreat777 said:

I can confirm that it works on ps4 as I got it not too long ago. It popped after the credits rolled though and not instantly after killing the throne so if that happens dont't worry.

So daily is unplayable since sunday/monday for me. Is this a common Problem that will get fixed eventually, or am I out of luck for the plat now?

Checked their Twitter and in Feb. They mentioned sth about leaving the Studio... dont know if that may be the reason?

• 3 weeks later...
On 3.04.2019 at 5:51 PM, Mori said:

So daily is unplayable since sunday/monday for me. Is this a common Problem that will get fixed eventually, or am I out of luck for the plat now?

Checked their Twitter and in Feb. They mentioned sth about leaving the Studio... dont know if that may be the reason?

I started this game few days ago. You mentioned daily and weekly are unplayable, so are there any online trophies that can get unobtainable because of that ?. @Mori @KaKrackle And is there a guide or something for this game because i didn't found any.

Thank's :D

Edited by UltraRareBoy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, UltraRareBoy said:

I started this game few days ago. You mentioned daily and weekly are unplayable, so are there any online trophies that can get unobtainable because of that ?. @Mori @KaKrackle And is there a guide or something for this game because i didn't found any.

The only online trophy is “not bad” which you get from reaching the Throne on a daily. All other trophies can be acquired offline.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UltraRareBoy said:

Thank's :)

When do we start ? :D

Actually i am waiting that the Game is in the Sale, but also there are so many ps3 Games where i had to finish the online Part first ???

But sooner or later i will play this Game, just because of i am a big fan of enter the gungeon :D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, UltraRareBoy said:

The daily/weekly is fixed again. It was Not playable for a few days, but its okay again. Gl and Hf! 

Regarding guides... i watched a lot of YouTube Videos. Read sth here and there.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, UltraRareBoy said:

In Settings/Controls/ i found AUTOAIM 0% do you guys use this ? does it help ? and if it's @ 100% trophies will pop normally?

Next there is SCREENSHAKE @ 100% & FREEZE FRAMES @ 80% what are the best settings for this or what do you use?

@KaKrackle @Mori Thanks :D

I turned screenshake and  freeze frames off immediately cuz I find them rather annoying.

Auto aim is a double edged sword. I had it set to 100% initially, but it tends to have a mind of its own and let me down at a few critical points. So inevitably I ended up switching it off too.

All trophies in the game unlock just fine iregiardless of your settings. The only one you need to watch out for is “Blood Blood Blood” which pops at the results screen, instead of when you kill the throne.

I’m not trying to plug my YT channel or anything, but I recorded a couple of quick videos showing how to unlock a few B skins. Just search for MrKakrackle.

Edited by KaKrackle
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, UltraRareBoy said:

In Settings/Controls/ i found AUTOAIM 0% do you guys use this ? does it help ? and if it's @ 100% trophies will pop normally?

Next there is SCREENSHAKE @ 100% & FREEZE FRAMES @ 80% what are the best settings for this or what do you use?

@KaKrackle @Mori Thanks :D

I have everything off, feels better to me. I've never tried Auto-aim tbh.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UltraRareBoy said:

I love to die BDF819AFAD65AA3245818943E07BFEBBCAA7A264it's gonna take a while too get this plat but the game is awesome.

I Feel you. But you'll eventually get to a point where this little fucker will be no biggie anymore, except RNG screws with you and gives you 3 golden Bots in the starting area. :D

If you can get a jackhammer, you can cheese him/(her?) aswell. Melee weapons in general are really good, always take the shovel!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...