Potential glitches and unobtainable trophies.

AlmondRouka

7 hours ago, UltraRareBoy said:

To get Not Bad trophy i need to kill the throne or just reach it ? I'm going for this one ATM because we never know when something is going to be unobtainable due to some server dead ?

Reaching 7-3 is enough. ;)

• Like 1

Auto crossbow + bolt marrow with a jackhammer as back up is a great combo. If you can get these early on, then your basically in for a decent run. 

Personally I hated all other melee weapons though. The wrench and spade give you random ammo drops, and the E. Sword is too energy hungry. But hey! Each to their own I suppose.

11 hours ago, KaKrackle said:

Auto crossbow + bolt marrow with a jackhammer as back up is a great combo. If you can get these early on, then your basically in for a decent run. 

Personally I hated all other melee weapons though. The wrench and spade give you random ammo drops, and the E. Sword is too energy hungry. But hey! Each to their own I suppose.

I had that combo with Steroids yesterday, but with Super Crossbow instead. Needless to say I almost Looped twice. :D 

I think Meelee Weapons make the game much easier, because you can deflect/destroy bullets.

btw. how did you get a golden disk/nuke launcher? I know two ways so far, one with robot and gun gun and the other with Y.V. in hard mode reaching level ultra and going to his mansion.

2 hours ago, Mori said:

I had that combo with Steroids yesterday, but with Super Crossbow instead. Needless to say I almost Looped twice. :D 

I think Meelee Weapons make the game much easier, because you can deflect/destroy bullets.

btw. how did you get a golden disk/nuke launcher? I know two ways so far, one with robot and gun gun and the other with Y.V. in hard mode reaching level ultra and going to his mansion.

2 hours ago, Mori said:

I went with the Robot and gun gun method. I wouldn’t recommend the YV method tbh. Hard mode is mostly just cheating, unfair garbage and best steered clear of as much as possible.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, KaKrackle said:

I went with the Robot and gun gun method. I wouldn’t recommend the YV method tbh. Hard mode is mostly just cheating, unfair garbage and best steered clear of as much as possible.

How'd you get the gun gun? I've been post looping with the crown of guns several times by now but I haven't found it yet.

56 minutes ago, wesleyisgreat777 said:

How'd you get the gun gun? I've been post looping with the crown of guns several times by now but I haven't found it yet.

I just looped the game with Robot and crown of guns like I said, then it appeared in l1 1-2. Its a random drop, so keep trying and you will get it eventually.

I do remember though that I went through the pizza sewer area, and through both vaults before I looped the game though. This increases the difficulty as you know, but the higher the difficulty the better your chances of rare weapon drops.

If you just use the oasis skip at the start of the game for example, then the game will continuously hand you low tier guns.

I cant promise that doing this will guarantee you the GunGun, as it’s possible that I just got lucky. But I picked it up on my second try this way.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, KaKrackle said:

I just looped the game with Robot and crown of guns like I said, then it appeared in l1 1-2. Its a random drop, so keep trying and you will get it eventually.

I do remember though that I went through the pizza sewer area, and through both vaults before I looped the game though. This increases the difficulty as you know, but the higher the difficulty the better your chances of rare weapon drops.

If you just use the oasis skip at the start of the game for example, then the game will continuously hand you low tier guns.

I cant promise that doing this will guarantee you the GunGun, as it’s possible that I just got lucky. But I picked it up on my second try this way.

Hmm, does it only drop in L1 1-2 or does it still have a chance of being dropped past that level? I've made it to Palace L1 multiple times with the CoG equipped but haven't seen it a single time. I could very well just have bad luck but I wanna make sure

9 hours ago, wesleyisgreat777 said:

Hmm, does it only drop in L1 1-2 or does it still have a chance of being dropped past that level? I've made it to Palace L1 multiple times with the CoG equipped but haven't seen it a single time. I could very well just have bad luck but I wanna make sure

Honestly mate, I have no idea. Thats just where it dropped for me. Conveniently, right next to a crown vault statue too....

All I can say is keep trying and it will definitely drop at some point for you. 

10 hours ago, wesleyisgreat777 said:

I saw a post on reddit where gun gun dropped in the lab

Spoiler

k8ZTpyP.jpg

@KaKrackle Sorry to bother you yet again, last time I promise. :D 

Have you any advice for Skeleton? I swear this trophy makes me mad like hell. I had my best run yesterday, where I reached L1 1-1 and was lvl 5 but the cops just suck and no fast feet or whatever the mutation is called. I use the Oasis skip, but I am not sure if thats the best way to go for it, since I usually have bad weapons when I become skeleton. I also use golden Bazooka with Melting.

3 hours ago, Mori said:

I saw a post on reddit where gun gun dropped in the lab

Hide contents

k8ZTpyP.jpg

@KaKrackle Sorry to bother you yet again, last time I promise. :D 

Have you any advice for Skeleton? I swear this trophy makes me mad like hell. I had my best run yesterday, where I reached L1 1-1 and was lvl 5 but the cops just suck and no fast feet or whatever the mutation is called. I use the Oasis skip, but I am not sure if thats the best way to go for it, since I usually have bad weapons when I become skeleton. I also use golden Bazooka with Melting.

Ok. So technically this is the hardest trophy in the game. I spent quite a long time trying to do it legit... Maybe 40 + hours!.

Eveytime I even got close I would be screwed over by terrible RNG. One of my runs was even fucked up by a power cut. This caused me to loose my temper pretty badly, because I was at level 9 too!!!!

Eventualy I settled for cheeseing it with crown of hate though, cuz it was pissing me off big time.

Basically I started my runs with crown of hate equipped. Transformed into skeleton in 6-1. Looped the game. Then proceeded to make my way too L1 1-2. You will now find that you can farm rads infinitely from the proto chest at the cost of 1hp a time. Just kill all but 1 of the crown guardians, and use the health packs his energy ball leave behind to keep your health full.

This was a strategy I concocted, and is a guaranteed win. I can confirm it works 100% because it got me the platinum.

You can also try to farm rads in 6-1 after you have transformed, by leaving a Necromancer alive, and letting him repeatedly resurrect enemies. This apparently works, but when I tried it eventually the Necromancer stopped using his resurrection ability. It’s also incredibly tedious, and might take a few hours.

Hope this help man ? Feel free to ask away if you have any more questions.

Edited by KaKrackle

30 minutes ago, KaKrackle said:

Ok. So technically this is the hardest trophy in the game. I spent quite a long time trying to do it legit... Maybe 40 + hours!.

Eveytime I even got close I would be screwed over by terrible RNG. One of my runs was even fucked up by a power cut. This caused me to loose my temper pretty badly, because I was at level 9 too!!!!

Eventualy I settled for cheeseing it with crown of hate though, cuz it was pissing me off big time.

Basically I started my runs with crown of hate equipped. Transformed into skeleton in 6-1. Looped the game. Then proceeded to make my way too L1 1-2. You will now find that you can farm rads infinitely from the proto chest at the cost of 1hp a time. Just kill all but 1 of the crown guardians, and use the health packs his energy ball leave behind to keep your health full.

This was a strategy I concocted, and is a guaranteed win. I can confirm it works 100% because it got me the platinum.

You can also try to farm rads in 6-1 after you have transformed, by leaving a Necromancer alive, and letting him repeatedly resurrect enemies. This apparently works, but when I tried it eventually the Necromancer stopped using his resurrection ability. It’s also incredibly tedious, and might take a few hours.

Hope this help man 1f601.png Feel free to ask away if you have any more questions.

I figured it is the most difficult trophy. I completed all crowns with one char yesterday and I had less trouble with it than with skeleton so far. 

I know about both cheeses, the one in 6-1 is out of the question, I just farm 1 level there and then continue, because like you've said it takes ages.

I forgot about L1 1-2 proto chest, I've seen a video about it. I guess I'll come back to it, if I have no luck with getting it otherwise. Also I have to get there first, best run so far was L1 1-1 ...

Anyway, thanks for all your recent input.

1 hour ago, Mori said:

I figured it is the most difficult trophy. I completed all crowns with one char yesterday and I had less trouble with it than with skeleton so far. 

I know about both cheeses, the one in 6-1 is out of the question, I just farm 1 level there and then continue, because like you've said it takes ages.

I forgot about L1 1-2 proto chest, I've seen a video about it. I guess I'll come back to it, if I have no luck with getting it otherwise. Also I have to get there first, best run so far was L1 1-1 ...

Anyway, thanks for all your recent input.

No problem pal ?

17 hours ago, KaKrackle said:

No problem pal 1f601.png

Well, its done. Got super lucky, the portal to the lab spawned on a weapon chest which included super crossbow :D, so I was able to switch it with Bazooka after turning to skeleton. Shovel & Supercrossbow + long arms and trigger fingers as the first two mutations. If I had fucked that up, I would have been mad as hell. 

Plat is just a matter of time now.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mori said:

Well, its done. Got super lucky, the portal to the lab spawned on a weapon chest which included super crossbow :D, so I was able to switch it with Bazooka after turning to skeleton. Shovel & Supercrossbow + long arms and trigger fingers as the first two mutations. If I had fucked that up, I would have been mad as hell. 

Plat is just a matter of time now.

Nice one man ? Did you by any chance record your run? If you did it would be cool to see it.

2 hours ago, KaKrackle said:

Nice one man 1f601.png Did you by any chance record your run? If you did it would be cool to see it.

I actually did, I am glad to have you as my first viewer, lol. :D 

Spoiler

• Like 4

On 18.5.2019 at 11:29 AM, S_y_n_e_IR_g_Y said:

Ok here we go, i also buyed the Game to get the online Trophy out of the way :D

Is there any kind of guide?

Spoiler

And remember. Dont be a filthy casual. :D

I would advise to just play the game for a while to get used to it. Watch videos to see what weapons and Mutations are good.

Like I've said the daily will be piss-easy after a while.

I just rewatched the Video, tip 3 is a bit outdated. Sharp teeth is bad and Gamma guts is okay but better with scarier face (enemies have less HP) because they nerfed it.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 15.5.2019 at 0:35 AM, cosmic-mania said:

Hey @cosmic-mania

I got Good Riddance done yesterday. I would like to show you an alternative. I tried to get Gun-Gun with Robot only a few times and I hated it so much, mostly due to the Crown of Guns.

Credits to It'sBlu

Spoiler

Basically its playing hard mode with Y.V. and Crown of Hatred. You have to reach 3-2 at least and using the portal there to farm rads to reach level 10. What I did was, I farmed in 1-2 aswell until level 6. Luckily I had Long Arms, Trigger Fingers and a Shovel, which made the sewers and Scrapyard pretty easy.

When I reached level 10 and went to the mansion I had two Golden Nuke Launchers in the chests. Overall it took me maybe 2 hours if not less. Golden Splinter Gun is pretty good as a starting weapon, but then you need to find a Wrench (or Sledgehammer/Shovel) before entering the portal in 1-2.

Edited by Mori
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Mori said:

Hey @cosmic-mania

I got Good Riddance done yesterday. I would like to show you an alternative. I tried to get Gun-Gun with Robot only a few times and I hated it so much, mostly due to the Crown of Guns.

Credits to It'sBlu

Reveal hidden contents

Basically its playing hard mode with Y.V. and Crown of Hatred. You have to reach 3-2 at least and using the portal there to farm rads to reach level 10. What I did was, I farmed in 1-2 aswell until level 6. Luckily I had Long Arms, Trigger Fingers and a Shovel, which made the sewers and Scrapyard pretty easy.

When I reached level 10 and went to the mansion I had two Golden Nuke Launchers in the chests. Overall it took me maybe 2 hours if not less. Golden Splinter Gun is pretty good as a starting weapon, but then you need to find a Wrench (or Sledgehammer/Shovel) before entering the portal in 1-2.

Ahhh I didn't even think about farming rads with the Crown of Hatred. I've considered the Y.V. Hard Mode route before but I never bothered due to not wanting to deal with hard mode bullshit.

Level 6 should be the upper level limit when grinding in 1-2, right? I don't wanna fuck up and reach Ultra too early.

1 hour ago, cosmic-mania said:

Ahhh I didn't even think about farming rads with the Crown of Hatred. I've considered the Y.V. Hard Mode route before but I never bothered due to not wanting to deal with hard mode bullshit.

Level 6 should be the upper level limit when grinding in 1-2, right? I don't wanna fuck up and reach Ultra too early.

You could go even higher, I've recorded my run, but havent uploaded it yet, but if I remember correctly, I was Level 7 or 8 when I reached the crown Portal in 3-2.

Hard mode can be a bitch, but it was easier than going for Gun Gun, at least for me. I just hate the crown of guns.

On 5/28/2019 at 3:03 PM, Mori said:

You could go even higher, I've recorded my run, but havent uploaded it yet, but if I remember correctly, I was Level 7 or 8 when I reached the crown Portal in 3-2.

Hard mode can be a bitch, but it was easier than going for Gun Gun, at least for me. I just hate the crown of guns.

After dozens of attempts, and a really intense match with Hyper Crystal with only a golden wrench and a sticky launcher, I've actually made it to YV's crib and all the way to 1-3 H2 but unfortunately I did not find a single golden weapon that I was looking for. Honestly disappointing, however this does not deter me, because it proves that I still have the capabilities to rereach YV's crib since I figured out the health drop system and managed to make grinding for rads in the crown vault go twice as fast. Plus I've gotten a hang of managing the first two desert levels. I'm gonna try reaching the crib at least a few more times and if I still can't seem to find it, I'll probably give up

Hopefully it shows up though!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, cosmic-mania said:

After dozens of attempts, and a really intense match with Hyper Crystal with only a golden wrench and a sticky launcher, I've actually made it to YV's crib and all the way to 1-3 H2 but unfortunately I did not find a single golden weapon that I was looking for. Honestly disappointing, however this does not deter me, because it proves that I still have the capabilities to rereach YV's crib since I figured out the health drop system and managed to make grinding for rads in the crown vault go twice as fast. Plus I've gotten a hang of managing the first two desert levels. I'm gonna try reaching the crib at least a few more times and if I still can't seem to find it, I'll probably give up

So do you have any tips to share for a new Player like me ? :D

1 hour ago, cosmic-mania said:

Sorry to hear that. I would have gone mad if that had happened to me. Kudos to you.

Keep at it and GL!