Home Sweet Home trophy, glitched?

shervindante

I had trouble with this one too. It didn't unlock first time. I started a fresh save and learned that the house needs to be placed at the time you complete it. It unlocked for me then. It didn't unlock if the house was tucked in the inventory at the time I completed it. So, start a new file and keep the house placed on the map. Then fit all the pieces. See if that works. Save right before finishing it just in case it still doesn't work. It's only 8 floors to work through so it shouldn't take long.

Btw, I didn't start a fresh save because of this trophy, I also had really bad luck with weapons, so that by the time I reached Dran Toan was only doing 2 points of damage per hit. My second file fared better, with 10 points per hit, or 18 for a charge attack.

Edited by ShadowGandalf

I had no problems with this Trophy.  I placed all buildings like i wanted , filled them for events , beat the endboss and than i build the perfect city .  While the Cutscene i got the Trophy.  So maybe ShadowGandalf is right that this Trophy only glitches under specific circumstances. Or maybe random glitch?