New trophy card icon options, show how many you want.

Sly Ripper

Looks good. I especially like that the Game & Tophy combination lists the last trophies gained in that specific game instead of the general last x trophies.

But how about adding some other information on those cards?

Combine games with their current %. Or their S/A/B/C rating. Or do something similar with the trophies, a little graphical hint how difficult it is to achieve that specific trophy.

Woo! Well, it's about time! I don't mean about time you did it, Sly... I just mean it's about time someone deviated from the "tried and tested" formats we've had so far.

No matter which site you use for trophy cards, they're all basically the same format. It's great to see someone thinking a little differently at last.

Just one question... would it be possible to have the game/trophy images a little larger when selecting "one row"? Obviously, with the slider adjusting to allow fewer images, as appropriate.

Edited by Paranoimia

I just noticed this feature.....soooooooooooo sick!!!!!!! I don't mean to be a kiss-ass, but you just can't seem to do anything wrong here. I had no idea that I wanted more platinum images on my card, but you provide it and I realize how much I actually did want it without knowing it! lol

• 2 weeks later...