Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
QuinlanLJ

"Lights Out" Co-op map glitched

5 posts in this topic

I have played the "Lights Out" map three times and it glitched at the same point every time. It's a type of glitch that forces you to quit the game completely. Has anyone encountered this glitch? I've looked but haven't found anywhere where they speak about it and I don't understand what triggers it. Because I can't progress and earn the damn trophy.

Edited by QuinlanLJ

Try Deleting game data and finishing it off offline with a friend. I couldn't connect to UBI Servers so that's what I did. Or try deleting Data and re-installing it.Sometimes games end up giving you errors randomly.

Try Deleting game data and finishing it off offline with a friend. I couldn't connect to UBI Servers so that's what I did. Or try deleting Data and re-installing it.Sometimes games end up giving you errors randomly.

I deleted the game data and re-installed the game and now it won't even load the maps, just endless loading screen.

I'd try a few things here. Firstly delete your FC Data then Turn on your Ps in safe mode. Restore File Data. Rebuild Database.

Put the game back in. Install latest Update. and try Sometimes the Ps3's Cache needs to be cleared.

I deleted the game data and re-installed the game and now it won't even load the maps, just endless loading screen.

Yeah, did all of that. Now it works normally ... more or less, there are still glitches, but that's the game's fault :D