"Your Own Medecine" Won't Unlock

TomHoang

I've done this countless times and have disarmed more than 5 enemies in a row for good measure, but this trophy will still not unlock.  To be clear, I'm unarmed and am pressing R1 to disarm the enemy and kill them.  I've done this in the arena and in the regular game, with and without cheats activated, but to no avail.  If you're reading this and have already unlocked it, could you outline how you unlocked it?  It's my last one for platinum!

Finally unlocked it and got my platinum!  Problem was that I was locked into enemies while doing this.  You must NOT use the Right Stick to put the controller symbols over the enemies heads for this to work.  

Also, no missable trophies as there is a level select and the skill based trophies can also be done in the arena.  

I just tried to unlock this trophy as well and couldn't do it! Thanks for coming back to clear out how to unlock it. Congratz on your platinum.

Btw, to unlock all movies and art do I need to find the videos related to some of the spots you can send Kuzo?

Edited by LovesAnInjection

Hehe, thanks and no problem.  I wanted to be first person to platinum this game, but I saw that the platinum had a .3% achievement on my PS4 (not updated yet on this site) so I didn't quite make it.

I'm not sure on getting those Kuzo scenes, but I would get them if you come across them as you play as they were easy to find.  I remember level 4 had two of those scenes.  I'm 90% sure that you DON'T need those to unlock everything, just to complete all objectives in both the time attack and body count arenas.

Hehe, thanks and no problem.  I wanted to be first person to platinum this game, but I saw that the platinum had a .3% achievement on my PS4 (not updated yet on this site) so I didn't quite make it.

I'm not sure on getting those Kuzo scenes, but I would get them if you come across them as you play as they were easy to find.  I remember level 4 had two of those scenes.  I'm 90% sure that you DON'T need those to unlock everything, just to complete all objectives in both the time attack and body count arenas.

Thanks for all the useful tips! I'll probably platinum the game tomorrow. After all this is a super short game :P Btw, did you see the 0,3% before you earned the platinum? I'm asking because Not that many people got the game. So you could still be the first even if the platinum percent is higher then expected.

Edited by LovesAnInjection