Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ntslord

No glitched trophies

6 posts in this topic

Hey people, I can confirm there are no glitched trophies.Although I would recommend a manual save just before the End Of The line mission for the watch the credits until the end trophy as for some reason it took a little while for it to pop.That could have been down to psn though but better safe than sorry.Good luck everyone.

I like this post as older system weren't patch capable, a lot of games had glitches. Confirmation of plats on older games is nice. Thanks.

It pops right after the credits where CJ is out of his home.I would also suggest you make a manual save before attempting the flighting school.In ps3 it froze many times there.

It pops right after the credits where CJ is out of his home.I would also suggest you make a manual save before attempting the flighting school.In ps3 it froze many times there.

mine popped just at the end of grove street and flight school was no problem, but perhaps I just got lucky there or its contained only on the PS3 version.

Imagine if you skipped the credits on this one and didn't know it was a trophy, then saved, looked at the list to see what you're missing, and realized there's a trophy for the credits.

Wow that would suck yeah, dependent on when your last save was, but still that last mission can be a pain without the fireproof bonus.