Trophy New Years Resolutions 2016

Edunstar84

I like this tread - me and two other mates will be giving each other 3 challenges to do this year.  Something fun, something challenging and something different (to the norm)

For me i would love to get my profile to 100% completion, but realistically i will go for 90%

Get to 20 plats

Play more coop with mates

My goal as in 2015 is to get as close to 100% completion as possible (since my list is relatively small I've listed each trophy individually except in cases where I have yet to purchase DLC):

Assassin's Creed Revelations 100% - Impress Warren Vidic, Meet your maker, Cross Styx without dying,  The Loop, Find all Pieces, Breaking the Loop

Deadstorm Pirates - Sharpshooter, Synchronized Shooting, Davy Jones' Locker

God of War II Platinum/100% - Bleeding Thumbs

Need for Speed:  Hot Pursuit - Super Sports Pack, Porsche vs Lamborghini Pack (waiting for the DLC to go on sale)

Never Alone 100% - Foxtales (waiting for the DLC to go on sale)

Time Crisis Razing Storm - Trigger Finger, No "I" in Team, Raise the Flag, Hold Down the Fort, Bombs Away, Geographical Advantage, Battle Manual, 795, Grim Reaper, Jack of All Trades, SCAR of War, Veteran Troop, Battle Hardened

Rocket League 100% - Supersonic Fury, Revenge of the Battle-Cars, Chaos Run (waiting for the DLC to go on sale)

The Playroom 100% - Shuriken Master

Time Crisis 4 Arcade Version 100% - Top Agent (Evan)

Watch Dogs 100% - Bad Blood (waiting for the DLC to go on sale)

Sold the following games (like an idiot) so I doubt I'll do the DLC for them:

Bioshock Infinite

Dark Void

Edited by Quikdrawjoe

My goal for 2016 is the same as the one for 2015:

(Continue) having fun gaming.

(Sorry about that, but someone had to do it :P I don't really care about those kinds of predetermined goals, as long as I can have fun, I'm happy, it's the only reason I game)

Pretty much what I was gonna say lol.

The only slight goals I have are to finish more of my older games and get my unearned trophy amount down a fair bit.

• Like 1

My goals for 2016 are:

1) Still having fun :D

2) Plat Gran Turismo 5 (currently working on it ^^)

3) Plat Final Fantasy X

4) Reach 60 45 Plats in Total (More realistic, because right now i just have 15  :D )

I'm rather curious how much time will be left after GT5 ^^

Edited by Evil_Joker88

I keep setting lots of short term goals, so just broken the top 20,000 in my country.

Next aim is to get my trophies per day to over 1.

EDIT: Comfortably achieved and now looking to break top 10,000 in the UK and to get my earned trophies higher than my unearned.

Edited by booshy_89

In trophy new year's resolutions :awesome:

Still the same as my 2015 resolution: get all trophies for all games I decide to keep in my collection :)

Have yet to find a game that'll make me unable to do so*. Neither Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood nor Dragon Ball Xenoverse nor Catherine managed to do it, so... though I do Have Persona 4 Arena Ultimax on my backlog...  :S

*(Technically, i still haven't managed to get the last achievement for the PS3 version of Devil May Cry 4, but since it's an in-game achievement list and nobody can see it... :P )

Reach 100 Plats. Currently 60.

Maintain completion rate of 80%+. Currently 82.27%

Reach 6,000 trophies in total. Currently 4,163.

Break into the top 2,000 UK ranked players. Currently 3.203.

...and generally make a significant dent in my backlog.  Have plenty of games that I haven't touched yet, so would like to play through a lot of them.

• Like 3

I did quite well in regards to my 2015 goals so I'll aim a little higher this time round.

Totals:

Trophies: 5500

Platinums: 40

Completion: 55%

Earn platinums in:

at least one of my Skylander games

Puss in Boots (jeez that game is so easy, yet one trophy escapes me!!!)

all my LEGO games

Rocket League

Edited by christine_uk