Furbar Difficulty

Ac3dUd3-

Was just watching a walkthrough on youtube and the guy is using xbox.

wooow what a joke. its like 10x harder on the ps3 then the 360... he is walking round like its on easy......thats bullshit

often, people say they play on hardest difficulty but actually play on an easyer difficulty. same thing happened when i needed help with socom 4, with one of the missions, the guy was literely running through the level... people make it look easyer than it really is i guess.

often, people say they play on hardest difficulty but actually play on an easyer difficulty. same thing happened when i needed help with socom 4, with one of the missions, the guy was literely running through the level... people make it look easyer than it really is i guess.

but i watched him click on the hardest difficulty

but i watched him click on the hardest difficulty

Still can't trust it, the things people can do with technology these days. Some will put hours of editing in to make something look legit, just for a few more Youtube views.

• Like 4

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just plated and this Fubar is Fucking hard :(...and the best part is there are some moments when you think that you have killed everyone but when you go closer, it's actually respawn at that point. I died like 20-30 times after 10 chapter.

and the most Fucking part your partners who do nothing but die in center and left you no chocie but run after them....most anoying part for me.

• 1 month later...

Fubar was pretty hard but once you know what to expect is it becomes a lot easier, the most frustrating thing however is your AI teammates they go down so easy is ridiculous and I also remember dying around 20 times in the last chapter.

• Like 3

Fubar was pretty hard but once you know what to expect is it becomes a lot easier, the most frustrating thing however is your AI teammates they go down so easy is ridiculous and I also remember dying around 20 times in the last chapter.

OMG I died more times because the #$%@ AI partners wandered, strolled or ran head first into enemy fire than I did on my own!

Just plated and this Fubar is Fucking hard :(...and the best part is there are some moments when you think that you have killed everyone but when you go closer, it's actually respawn at that point. I died like 20-30 times after 10 chapter.

and the most Fucking part your partners who do nothing but die in center and left you no chocie but run after them....most anoying part for me.

Your team is your biggest enemy on Fubar, i wanted to punch them :angry:

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

Maybe he's just that good. :P

The thing about YouTube is that you don't get to see the hundred times they fail before getting that one perfect run that gets posted.

This is it, I'm always used to rage and find another guide when there's a spot where I keep fucking things up and someone just walks through looking easy. A good example is Far Cry Classic's mission where you have to sneak past the guards without being noticed for trophy. Don't know if they fixed it with an update or something but the stealth just seemed to be totally broken.

Edit: Laughed at the image of a furry bar.

Edited by Sikatiiker
  • Like 1