Max Payne rated for PS4 (1080p and trophies!?)

Finozzi1696

https://www.vg247.com/2015/12/07/max-payne-rated-for-playstation-4/

A listing for a PlayStation 4 version of Max Payne has appeared on the ESRB’s website. Curiously, the American games rating board did not reveal any content description, but gave an M rating.

The rating itself is not surprising. Max Payne games have long had mature content. What’s interesting about the listing, however, is the platform being PS4. As of this moment, PS4 is the only current-gen platform to have the game listed for it.

This could only mean one thing, the original game – which came out on PS2 – is getting a re-release on PlayStation 4. This follows a few other titles getting re-released, including Rockstar published games like the GTA trilogy.

My opinion: F*CK YEAHHHHH! NOW PLEASE BRING FATAL FRAME/PROJECT ZERO TRILOGY SONY, I BEG YOU!!

You can also check: players wish lists of PS2 games for the PS4.

That's good to hear, I hope it's the PC port the superior one. 

Also the FF isn't coming unless Nintendo co agrees with KT on it. 

That's good to hear, I hope it's the PC port the superior one. 

Also the FF isn't coming unless Nintendo co agrees with KT on it. 

But the Fatal Frame trilogy were available to download on the PS3, and at that time Nintendo still had the rights of the franchise so maybe Sony still owns the PS2 versions?

And I think Sony will only put the PS2 versions of their games, FF7 for example was a separate PS1 exception that doesn't have to do with this PS2 emulation thing. I prefer the PS2 versions better.

Edited by Finozzi1696

I really hope this is true and comes with platinum. I really like the look of having all lists of a series on my profile. I bought an old PS2 copy but that bugged out on me so this could be a good chance to play it. 

Another reason why Rockstar is my favourite.