Max Payne rated for PS4 (1080p and trophies!?)

Finozzi1696

Might be a nice chance to play this one, never did on the original system. Might wait for a sale though, if PS2 games will ever go on sale that is.

I think they will, seeing as PS2, PSone and PSP classics from the PS3 were always on sale. But the PS4 emulation it's just more than a week old, it's going to be a while (1 or 2 months I think) before we see them on sale too.

I think they will, seeing as PS2, PSone and PSP classics from the PS3 were always on sale. But the PS4 emulation it's just more than a week old, it's going to be a while (1 or 2 months I think) before we see them on sale too.

I'm just quoting any post you've done so this goes right to you in particular

So Liberty City Stories is finally coming to mobile and that's awesome, it will probably be around 6 bucks like the others, and here's a list of cool stuff they've done to it to justify repurchasing it, copied straight out of the email.

Originally designed with mobile gameplay in mind, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories returns with enhancements including real time lighting and shadows, upgraded textures and art, greater draw distance, performance enhancements for touch-based gaming including updated analog steering and rebalanced targeting, cross-platform cloud saves via Social Club, support for Apple’s 3D touch and more. "

6 or so bucks here for the best possible version of the game, versus the 22.95 it will be when it comes to PS4 with no improvements. 

I know I'm hammering on, and I know I must look like an asshole and it's too late to change that, but you don't at least think they're charging a *bit* too much? You're so psyched on PS2 coming to PS4 and somewhere in there I am too, but look at that price comparison, and look at the effort and work that went into both versions. 

Anyway, I'm glad you're having fun playing some really fucking good games, and this will (hopefully) probably be my last post on this thing anyway, so yeah. You seem like a smart, nice kind of person who's just stoked on playing some old games, and I'm coming in here every time yelling, so sorry I guess. Either way, games are always gonna be overpriced, and I'll just wait for a sale like usual I guess, complaining rarely does much but it sure is fun. I'll see you around, bud! :)

I'm just quoting any post you've done so this goes right to you in particular

So Liberty City Stories is finally coming to mobile and that's awesome, it will probably be around 6 bucks like the others, and here's a list of cool stuff they've done to it to justify repurchasing it, copied straight out of the email.

Originally designed with mobile gameplay in mind, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories returns with enhancements including real time lighting and shadows, upgraded textures and art, greater draw distance, performance enhancements for touch-based gaming including updated analog steering and rebalanced targeting, cross-platform cloud saves via Social Club, support for Apple’s 3D touch and more. "

6 or so bucks here for the best possible version of the game, versus the 22.95 it will be when it comes to PS4 with no improvements. 

I know I'm hammering on, and I know I must look like an asshole and it's too late to change that, but you don't at least think they're charging a *bit* too much? You're so psyched on PS2 coming to PS4 and somewhere in there I am too, but look at that price comparison, and look at the effort and work that went into both versions. 

Anyway, I'm glad you're having fun playing some really fucking good games, and this will (hopefully) probably be my last post on this thing anyway, so yeah. You seem like a smart, nice kind of person who's just stoked on playing some old games, and I'm coming in here every time yelling, so sorry I guess. Either way, games are always gonna be overpriced, and I'll just wait for a sale like usual I guess, complaining rarely does much but it sure is fun. I'll see you around, bud! :)

Yeah I mean is nice if it has more improvements and its more cheap for those interested on getting it, but personally I don't like playing on mobile and I love earning trophies and I have fun with it (I have fun earning them in GTA 3 right now), and I think that's what matters. 

I mean in my opinion that's like saying why don't we all play only on PC if supposedly games have better graphics and are cheaper there? I play on console because I like it more.

Like I said is nice that is going to be available on mobile for a cheap price for those interested and I don't intend to start a fight with you (again lol), because personally I will keep playing them on PS4 and making threads about them here for those interested, and if they cost too much I just wait for a sale like you said for the rest of them.

Edited by Finozzi1696

Yeah I mean is nice if it has more improvements and its more cheap for those interested on getting it, but personally I don't like playing on mobile and I love earning trophies and I have fun with it (I have fun earning them in GTA 3 right now), and I think that's what matters. 

I mean in my opinion that's like saying why don't we all play only on PC if supposedly games have better graphics and are cheaper there? I play on console because I like it more.

Like I said is nice that is going to be available on mobile for a cheap price for those interested and I don't intend to start a fight with you (again lol), because personally I will keep playing them on PS4 and making threads about them here for those interested, and if they cost too much I just wait for a sale like you said for the rest of them.

Holy shit, that's what I am right now, I'm being one of those PC assholes, but for mobile games. 

Man, I'm just an asshole who loves to complain about shit, you just happened to be the guy in front of me, maybe some day we'll be best friends and have adventures together.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...