Hi everyone!

odie8391

Been a member for a bit but haven't really gotten around to looking at much in the forums (originally came here because I loved the site design and how easy it was to see what trophies I was missing/could work towards), so thought I'd introduce myself!

I'm Oliver, 24 from Newcastle. Been a huge fan of PlayStation for a long time, had all four consoles (my first games were WWF Warzone and V-Rally back in 1997 lol) and loved them all.

Hoping to have a look through the forums and see what I've been missing, been in one or two gaming sessions but it was all a bit hard to organise (it was Red Dead Redemption mind so with all the glitches it probably wasn't the best game to use as my first time ha!).

So yeah...hi everyone!  :wave: 

• Like 1

Been a member for a bit but haven't really gotten around to looking at much in the forums (originally came here because I loved the site design and how easy it was to see what trophies I was missing/could work towards), so thought I'd introduce myself!

I'm Oliver, 24 from Newcastle. Been a huge fan of PlayStation for a long time, had all four consoles (my first games were WWF Warzone and V-Rally back in 1997 lol) and loved them all.

Hoping to have a look through the forums and see what I've been missing, been in one or two gaming sessions but it was all a bit hard to organise (it was Red Dead Redemption mind so with all the glitches it probably wasn't the best game to use as my first time ha!).

So yeah...hi everyone!  :wave: 

Welcome to the forums hope you like it here, the first thing i nonticed about this post was you changed the font.

Old games like RDR end up having loads of hackers on them now unfortunately.