Dying Light Enhanced Edition Announced

Azaan60

http://au.ign.com/articles/2015/12/05/psx-2015-dying-light-the-following-release-date-enhanced-edition-announced 

Techland announced today that Dying Light:The Following - Enhanced Edition will hit PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on February 9, 2016 for $59.99.

This enhanced edition will include the main game in addition to The Following expansion, plus Bozak Horde mode, Be the Zombie mode, Cuisine and Cargo challenge missions, the Ultimate Survivor Bundle, and every content update.  

Techland called the game "more than the industry standard GOTY edition" and noted that players who already own Dying Light will be able to download the "enhancements" from this new addition for free.

Recently, Techland announced that The Following and Dying Light's season pass will cost more as of next week due to the “increased scale of the project."

Dying_Light_How_To_Get_EE.jpg

For a second there I thought they were going to screw over old players Capcom style and make it a different, improved game that requires a different purchase. Pretty neat that they're giving the enhanced version features to the old players for free.

And awesome for me because this means a complete edition is coming out for the exact same price as the "full" game was almost a year ago. :P

• 2 weeks later...

These days it's best to wait for these special editions isn't it? 

Yes. I call them "complete" editions or "finished" editions. The same price and it contains 100% of the game (usually), not 50% or 60%. Much better to wait for these, or at least for a sale, than getting ripped off as a thanks for buying it early.

• Like 1

Man this is fantastic news...Dying Light was already in ma list but I recently played the demo and boy that game is fun,way better than I imagined.Definitely getting this edition and I Ioved how they said in the video "this is not another GOTY edition"...also offering a good way to update for those who already have the game ha this is how you treat your customers and I saw a gameplay from The Following and the DLC looks insanely huge.

What Techland is doing with Dying Light is the very example all companies should follow...not only treating their customers right,with respect and options but showing how a true DLC is made.